Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Battlefield Clouds
Contest Number: 192 Contest Theme: Dramatic Sky Lens: Pentax 18-55 Camera: Pentax K50 
Posted By: grcolts, 08-23-2022, 12:40 PM

The clouds were building in the western sky as I took this image of the Palo Alto National Battlefield in Texas.
My K50 is experiencing the aperture block failure issue but I am still able to use it most of the time, at least for the time being.

GQR

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 

Views: 90
09-10-2022, 12:11 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Great picture. I'll nominate this one.

About the aperture b(lock)?
Try removing the battery for a couple hours, then, operating it in "Program Mode" for a few days and see if that makes any difference. I'm just guessing, here, but it's something to try. Also, reload the latest firmware.
« Skyfall | 192 »

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battlefield, clouds, contest, photo, texas, time, weather