Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1953 Buick with a story to tell
Posted By: gratefulbruce, 04-24-2007, 02:42 PM

Taken with a K1000 400 ASA Kodak Color Print Film 50mm f2 stock pentax lens at f11 & @1/125 sec

Attached Images

Views: 1,790
05-21-2007, 10:43 AM   #2
Forum Member

Original Poster
I feel honored to have had a single vote with all the fantastic submissions. Thanks to all who honored me. This was my first contest submission, and really did not feel like I belonged ... I guess I had a good model to sit for me!

As soon as I saw the subject (Cars), I knew what I wanted to photograph. I had run trails in this area, and passed this car many times, but never carried a camera with me when I went by. The difficult parts where waiting for a nice day to walk back into this location. The picture submitted was the one most of my family and friends recommended submitting. I thought I'd show a few of my others taken that day ...

The one I liked best ...

A friend of mine liked this so much, he asked for the scanned .jpg, and he brought me back this edited picture. I like it in black & white so much I've printed it a couple of times for friends, and myself.

Again a 1000 thanks for all who voted, and the fact that I got more than my own vote just blows me away.