Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Theme: Contest #10, June 2007
Posted By: Adam, 06-01-2007, 04:50 PM

The theme for this month's photo contest is:

Mountain Scenery

For information on how to submit an entry, please see: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65

Good luck!

The poll for last month's "food" contest will be up soon.
Views: 7,395
06-10-2007, 09:59 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
hello Mo.........uploaded (i think ) a couple of images to the contest, but cannot verify they loaded.....any way to chk, ???

06-10-2007, 10:15 AM   #17
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Your photos should be posted in a thread in the contest forum, but it doesn't look like you're posted one. Once you post the thread, you'll be able to access it to check if the photos are showing. Other users will not be able to see your thread, except me

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Just a suggestion or 2 for you people without local mountains.

If there's any model railway club in your area some of their members probably have a mountain model with their train going through it.

Science fairs, if someone builds a volcano, that should qualify.

there might be something in the local museum.

feel free to be creative with this one. I usually vote for creativity, not the normal.
06-12-2007, 03:50 PM   #19
Inactive Account

Submitted mine, hope you like it despite having taken a snap with a compact. hope that's not against the rules lol!

06-14-2007, 11:29 PM   #20
Veteran Member

What we call a mountain in Australia would be a bump in the ground to some of you on the other side of the world. Oh well, see what I can come up with I guess.
06-15-2007, 06:26 AM   #21
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pixelpruner Quote
Submitted mine, hope you like it despite having taken a snap with a compact. hope that's not against the rules lol!
Not a problem at all, as long as it's a Pentax

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-19-2007, 09:06 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Mine is in , I think :-)

Closed Thread