Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-17-2015, 11:10 PM - 1 Like   #16

Original Poster
Well, in any case, whether they have discontinued the K-S1 or whatever, I do not think Ricoh will ever guve you a straight answer, we sit with it. It seems to me the the "six" of us are quite happy with it. So why? It also seems that "we 6" are not strickt trend or model followers just waiting for the mext model that will make our photos that much better. One sometimes see photos taken with a K- whatever II and think the guy could just as well have used his old Instamatic! When Pentax went to Ricoh everyone held their breath, it reminds me of Africa, where I live, if you can accept it is a big dark "unknown" your're okay. Maybe R will one day in the not so distant future also get tired of making P and just dump it onto some other manufacturer. I quite lime the load shutter sound of the little K-S1, but it must give the wildlife guys the jitters, sound like a shotgun. Just amother minus point the reviewers missed! Best regards to all! Lets enjoy our cameras, cultiesor casuals!