Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
02-05-2017, 11:28 AM   #1

continuous shooting ????

just got myself a KS2 and have read the manual and downloaded and read the more detailed online manual..... BUT . . . . . . . .
I just cant find how to setup continuous shooting!!!

I can set it via the menus but it doesn't seem to work.. obviously there are lots of other settings - so i am thinking that i may have the K-S2 settings set that conflict with continuous shooting.

Any ideas please for a photographic simpleton??

02-05-2017, 01:16 PM   #2
Pentaxian

I don't have that model, but all the other ones the top of the four way controller gets you into exposure mode.
02-05-2017, 01:37 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Press left button from the 4way pad controller -> select second logo from the left -> chose Hi.

This burst mode can be slowed down if "in camera" corrections are on, like distortion, and chromatic abberation.
02-05-2017, 03:38 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by GrumpyGrandPa Quote
just got myself a KS2 and have read the manual and downloaded and read the more detailed online manual..... BUT . . . . . . . .
I just cant find how to setup continuous shooting!!!

I can set it via the menus but it doesn't seem to work.. obviously there are lots of other settings - so i am thinking that i may have the K-S2 settings set that conflict with continuous shooting.

Any ideas please for a photographic simpleton??
Remember that the camera will only continue shooting while the shutter button is depressed. There's no way to get it to automatically shoot on its own, unless you want to do interval shooting.

Anyway, you'll want to use the 4-way pad to get to this screen to enable continuous shooting:

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-06-2017, 03:54 PM - 1 Like   #5

Original Poster
Doh!

I thought that i had re-set customs functions back to original settings...following advice I did so "again" just now - and all is well.

I really need some free time to get to know and go out and start using this great little camera.

Thanks for your input guys.
02-06-2017, 03:55 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Good job haha!