Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-28-2017, 04:25 PM   #1

Problem with colour on Pentax ks2 videos

Hi all I'm having trouble with my videos, even when taken outside in broad daylight they have quite a distinctive blue colour to them? My photos are fine.This has happened several times. I've checked that no settings have been altered.Does anyone have any advice on what could be causing this please? has anyone else had the same problem?
Thankyou

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
09-28-2017, 04:35 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Check your custom image, white balance, and digital filter settings, via the 4-way pad (first 2) and menu system.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-28-2017, 10:21 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Check your custom image, white balance, and digital filter settings, via the 4-way pad (first 2) and menu system.
Thankyou very much Adam👍 the problem is rectified.The video lighting had somehow been changed to tungsten 🤔
09-29-2017, 12:18 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Net257834 Quote
Thankyou very much Adam👍 the problem is rectified.The video lighting had somehow been changed to tungsten 🤔
Yup, it is unfortunately easy to inadvertently change these settings because of how the 4-way controller works.

On the latest models they added a setting that lets you lock it, which I think is very nice.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: