Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-25-2021, 07:44 AM   #1

Self-timer on K-S1

Good morning all!

I just found this forum this morning and looking forward to learning more and hopefully helping others also.

I've had my K-S1 for a few years now and I have set and unset the self-timer before but after shooting with the self-timer on a couple of days ago, I'm trying to turn it off and it will only allow me to either set 2 or 12 seconds. I am not able to disable the self-timer. When I set the self-timer I was in manual mode.

Thanks for any help you can give me to remember how to do this.

Doug

11-25-2021, 08:25 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Just switch to single frame shooting, or other option.
11-25-2021, 08:28 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ramseybuckeye Quote
Just switch to single frame shooting, or other option.
Thank you Tom!!!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-s1, k-s2, morning, self-timer