Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 17 Likes Search this Thread
07-27-2015, 10:12 AM   #31
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
enjoyed the most or found the most helpful
It's hard to say what article is "the" most and easy to say that nearly all of my reading here at Pentax Forums is enjoyable and helpful.
Presently I'm going to go with this review Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 AF XR Di LD Macro SP Lens Reviews - Tamron Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database that convinced me to bid on and win a lens that has been on my K-3 probably 25 out of the 35 days I've had it. Thanks fellow members!

07-27-2015, 10:13 AM   #32

Forum member Yvon Borque (ebooks4pentax) has generously offered to sponsor a giveaway of two comprehensive Pentax eBooks for forum members! Each eBook goes in-depth on a specific camera model, and they are available for nearly every Pentax DSLR body. Our winners will be free to choose the eBook they would like. They will be picked at random from among those who reply to this thread.

--> Learn more about the Pentax eBooks on ebooks4cameras.com.

To enter, just reply to this thread with a link to the Pentax Forums tutorial, in-depth review, user review or user article that you've enjoyed the most or found the most helpful. Feel free to explore our resources while you're at it!

You can also enter to win two more eBooks on our homepage.
Pentax K-3 Review - Introduction | PentaxForums.com Reviews
07-27-2015, 10:32 AM   #33

Forum member Yvon Borque (ebooks4pentax) has generously offered to sponsor a giveaway of two comprehensive Pentax eBooks for forum members! Each eBook goes in-depth on a specific camera model, and they are available for nearly every Pentax DSLR body. Our winners will be free to choose the eBook they would like. They will be picked at random from among those who reply to this thread.

--> Learn more about the Pentax eBooks on ebooks4cameras.com.

To enter, just reply to this thread with a link to the Pentax Forums tutorial, in-depth review, user review or user article that you've enjoyed the most or found the most helpful. Feel free to explore our resources while you're at it!

You can also enter to win two more eBooks on our homepage.
I'm reading the Fundamentals of Exposure as I transition back and forth between film and digital.
The Fundamentals of Exposure - Introduction - In-Depth Articles
07-27-2015, 10:41 AM   #34

Making the Most of Long Exposure Handhelds - Introduction - In-Depth Articles has very useful information.

07-27-2015, 10:46 AM   #35

Pentax k7
07-27-2015, 11:40 AM   #36

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I actually did enjoy The Guide about Pentax Flash Landscape: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/attachments/125-flashes-lighting-studio/2...ing-system.pdf
07-27-2015, 11:41 AM   #37

This article allowed me to use my collection of m42 lenses in the digital world.How to Use Manual Lenses on Pentax DSLRs - Tutorial Videos | PentaxForums.com

07-27-2015, 12:47 PM - 1 Like   #38
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Article on Astrophotography

Very good info on doing astrophotography - Astrophotography Series Announcement - Articles and Tips | PentaxForums.com
07-27-2015, 01:04 PM   #39
Veteran Member

Pentax K-3 Review - Introduction | PentaxForums.com Reviews I would have to go with this since I'm a new owner of one.
07-27-2015, 01:13 PM - 1 Like   #40

I really enjoyed the Astrophotography article.

Astrophotography Part 2 of 6: Equipment Selection - Articles and Tips | PentaxForums.com
07-27-2015, 01:25 PM   #41
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
This makes thrift store purchases worthwhile...
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/114-maintenance-repair-articles/179884-pe...-database.html
07-27-2015, 02:04 PM   #42

When I tried the tips/techniques in this article, I started loving my K5iis again!
Catch-in-Focus Tutorial - Articles and Tips | PentaxForums.com

My second most visited forum section is the Lens reviews(Pentax and third party) as the reviews are a great help in making informed decisions about lens purchases.
07-27-2015, 02:38 PM   #43
Pentaxian

That would be this one: Ricoh GR
What a miracle this camera is. And only start to learn it although I already love it
07-27-2015, 03:16 PM   #44

Fixing Front and Back Focus - Introduction - In-Depth Articles kept me busy.

First I did small scale test setup and set my correction in K-3. After that I've made different kind of setups to make checking quicker and easier. I can't blame camera misfocused photos
07-27-2015, 05:19 PM   #45
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Actually, I am finding that there are lots of tutorials and reviews that I did not noticed... (I think that's one of the goals here )

the review that helped me a lot was "Fast Sports Zoom Lenses for Pentax", because I was looking for such a lens recently!
Fast Sports Zoom Lenses for Pentax Review - 70-200mm Sigma & Tamron | PentaxForums.com Reviews

Thanks Yvon !
Closed Thread