Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 17 Likes Search this Thread
08-03-2015, 11:24 AM   #91
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ChipB Quote
Adam, maybe I missed it somewhere, but when does this end?

Thanks,
Chip
The homepage article says 9 hours as of now. I'd say it's the same for this one.

08-03-2015, 12:53 PM   #92

The Fundamentals of Exposure - Introduction - In-Depth Articles

Sometimes You think you know everything about something, and it turns out you know nothing.
08-03-2015, 01:09 PM   #93
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Giklab Quote
The homepage article says 9 hours as of now. I'd say it's the same for this one.

Thanks, I never go to the 'home' page so never saw the article there.
08-03-2015, 01:41 PM   #94
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ChipB Quote
Thanks, I never go to the 'home' page so never saw the article there.
Same here It's the link at the bottom of the OP.

08-03-2015, 06:38 PM   #95
Veteran Member

I really would like the K-30 e-book
08-03-2015, 08:11 PM   #96
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by simone Quote
I really would like the K-30 e-book
Please follow the instructions in the first post if you'd like to be entered in the drawing.

The forum giveaway will end in roughly 24 hours, so be sure to get your last-minute entries in ASAP!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-04-2015, 12:11 AM   #97
Veteran Member

The contest on Homepage is closed, waiting for the result !!!

08-04-2015, 02:40 AM   #98
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The homepage winners have been announced. Remember that this thread will remain live until the end of tomorrow (US time).

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-04-2015, 06:44 AM   #99
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
The homepage winners have been announced. Remember that this thread will remain live until the end of tomorrow (US time).
Where is the announcement?
08-04-2015, 07:26 AM   #100

I wanna have "Fixing Front and Back Focus" Thanks.
08-04-2015, 09:32 AM   #101
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mikesul Quote
Where is the announcement?
Comment section: Pentax eBook Giveaway - Giveaways and Events | PentaxForums.com

Adam

08-04-2015, 11:44 AM - 1 Like   #102
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Please don't flame me, report me to the Mods, or write nasty replies. It's just that Otis sees this as a great spot for those that seek self-help, like the great offers made in this contest, to get acquainted with one of his best selling products.

The fee for his seminars is modest, usually just a few pounds of grade A roasted peanuts, and it carries the Otis Lifetime Warranty and money back guarantee.

I've taken this course myself and can attest to the value of his seminars and a subscription to his monthly magazine. I can doze off at will anytime I desire, never have insomnia, and sleep like a baby every night....and often in the day too!

Millions of squirrels can verify the value of this course, so if you need a little help with relaxing after trying to learn all the help in those self-help lessons you won here, Otis has your salvation...at a reasonable price!

A few examples of the many satisfied attendees of an Otis Seminar.

Small space...not a problem!

Come to a sharp corner in life? Take a break and relax!

Works anywhere anytime!

Too tired to hang out with your friends? You can still hang out without any effort and enjoy every second!

For information on the next Otis Seminar in your area contact Otis Squirrel via PM and lock in your reservation! Limb space is limited, so don't delay!

Regards!
08-04-2015, 01:52 PM   #103
smf
Pentaxian

Here is a vote for the recent KS2 review, but I greatly value many other articles people have so generously contributed.
08-04-2015, 02:14 PM   #104
F/8 & Somewhere
Loyal Site Supporter

HD Pentax-DA 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 Review - Introduction | PentaxForums.com Reviews

My most-used lens now. Well worth its price for me.
08-04-2015, 06:28 PM   #105
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by TedH42 Quote
My most-used lens now. Well worth its price for me.
You prompted me to read the review, and it does look like an impressive lens in a range that is very useable for general purposes. Is there any specific use that you find it best at?
I once shot a wedding with and old Tokina 2.8 28-70 and sure could have used the extra range. Think this lens could have done a decent job?

Regards!
Closed Thread