Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-03-2018, 11:28 AM   #121

So I received my 2016 contest shirt in athe mail a few days ago. I remember Tee Spring offering a much more premium cotton shirt that was silk-screened the first time around (ie. 2 years ago) but I was surprised it was a freakin Hanes blank this time around. Time to bust out the bandaids.

Adam, does Tee Spring give you an option to offer a more premium option when setting up this campaigns? Because I'm honestly turned off by buying another $25 shirt that's going to fall apart in about 5 washes.

08-03-2018, 11:33 AM   #122
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Question - is the Asahi Opt Co. logo (the prism w AOCo letters) still under copyright protection?
08-04-2018, 03:25 AM - 1 Like   #123

Photos: Gallery | Albums
shirt

Idea for the Shirt
Attached Images

08-04-2018, 07:43 AM   #124

I create this for Baseball-Cap's few years ago. I ask Pentax Germany for using the logo. They give me OK.
Now Pentax owner is Change, so we must ask for using again.

08-04-2018, 12:35 PM - 1 Like   #125
Forum Member

I made a slight modification. Let me know if you like my idea or not.
Attached Images

08-04-2018, 09:46 PM   #126
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Don't think so. we speak ***** no way I'd buy one.
08-04-2018, 10:13 PM   #127
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by nzondlo Quote
So I received my 2016 contest shirt in athe mail a few days ago. I remember Tee Spring offering a much more premium cotton shirt that was silk-screened the first time around (ie. 2 years ago) but I was surprised it was a freakin Hanes blank this time around. Time to bust out the bandaids.

Adam, does Tee Spring give you an option to offer a more premium option when setting up this campaigns? Because I'm honestly turned off by buying another $25 shirt that's going to fall apart in about 5 washes.
Which design did you order? I have most of them and have been wearing them regularly for years without any major issues.

We ran premium shirts one year, but people simply weren't willing to pay a premium for the higher quality. All current shirts, with the exception of some of the K-1 designs, use tagless shirts AFAIK and are $20 or under.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-05-2018, 10:59 AM   #128
Pentaxian

At this time of year, I'm wearing my white ones {from two different years} almost every week with no issues.
08-05-2018, 10:59 AM - 2 Likes   #129
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Kombivan Quote
Don't think so. we speak ***** no way I'd buy one.
I would purchase one.
08-05-2018, 11:05 AM   #130

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Which design did you order? I have most of them and have been wearing them regularly for years without any major issues.

We ran premium shirts one year, but people simply weren't willing to pay a premium for the higher quality. All current shirts, with the exception of some of the K-1 designs, use tagless shirts AFAIK and are $20 or under.
It was the K1 2016 shirt mentioned earlier with the LED under a microscope look. The first time was definitely a more premium shirt that was softer cotton and the blank was other than Hanes. This time, not so much.

08-05-2018, 02:58 PM   #131
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It was the K1 2016 shirt mentioned earlier with the LED under a microscope look. The first time was definitely a more premium shirt that was softer cotton and the blank was other than Hanes. This time, not so much.
I just checked and that was one of the designs converted to the basic tee and accompanied with a significant price drop.

For users who prefer the premium materials, I can take direct orders and set up some custom offerings via TS once our 2018 sale starts. As I mentioned earlier though, this isn't something that the majority of users are interested in (unfortunately) I'll post more details on this after this year's designs are finalized.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-05-2018, 04:10 PM   #132

I just checked and that was one of the designs converted to the basic tee and accompanied with a significant price drop.

For users who prefer the premium materials, I can take direct orders and set up some custom offerings via TS once our 2018 sale starts. As I mentioned earlier though, this isn't something that the majority of users are interested in (unfortunately) I'll post more details on this after this year's designs are finalized.
Definitely interested in the process. Does Tee Spring charge the campaign manager extra to even offer a premium as an option? I had figured since these were all made-to-order it wouldn't cost you extra.

Also interested in a premium T for our premium camera brand . I work in the basic-wear industry, and that stuff goes a long way with association with quality lot if even subconsciously.

08-05-2018, 04:30 PM   #133
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Definitely interested in the process. Does Tee Spring charge the campaign manager extra to even offer a premium as an option? I had figured since these were all made-to-order it wouldn't cost you extra.

Also interested in a premium T for our premium camera brand . I work in the basic-wear industry, and that stuff goes a long way with association with quality lot if even subconsciously.
The issue is specific to that design- because of all of the colors, the cost to print it is very high, which drives the premium material price up as well. But there's no cost in creating the listing so I can certainly do that for you.

Adam

08-05-2018, 04:33 PM   #134

The issue is specific to that design- because of all of the colors, the cost to print it is very high, which drives the premium material price up as well. But there's no cost in creating the listing so I can certainly do that for you.
I already bought one unfortunately so that specific design is moot, but would definitely be interested from here on out. Thanks, Adam.
08-06-2018, 10:15 AM - 1 Like   #135

pentax T shirt designs contest

Sir
pls receive the design for the T shirt design contest
Attached Images

Closed Thread