Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
08-31-2018, 09:39 AM   #61
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
I posted nothing last night because I was having keyboard issues ..... then I posted virtually nothing all morning because I spent the time getting a new keyboard {only posts before noon were with tablet}.

So, now, I have a lighted "gaming keyboard" - with only very light touch needed - so I'm all ready for tomorrow.

I may spend most of tomorrow looking at Bert's taillights in the distance .... but that would be just fine for him to do so well.
Now that you are officially entered will you accept the camera if you win?? if not just give it to a deserving contestant.

08-31-2018, 09:44 AM - 1 Like   #62
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
This bears repeating now that it's on a previous page:

This thread has been moved to the Giveaways Section and no longer counts towards the 51K
09-01-2018, 07:46 PM - 1 Like   #63
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Larrymc Quote
Now that you are officially entered will you accept the camera if you win?? if not just give it to a deserving contestant.
My wife and I discussed this issue a month ago when Adam was hinting this would happen - I was second highest poster in June and third highest in July {having everybody focus on Bert, Photogoof, and FozzFoster was great as far as I was concerned}, and I felt it was unlikely that only the top poster from each month would be selected. I felt that almost anything I did other than graciously accept his gift would be showing disrespect for Adam's gracious offer, so I have been thinking through how to make best use of the lenses I already have and could reasonably afford. I am now in a position that I could graciously accept and use this camera as my primary camera in the unlikely event that I am the recipient.

btw - I will wear my Pentax Forum "K-1" shirt tomorrow; I purchased it because I felt it was the prettiest white shirt available for purchase that year, but tomorrow it will be a "good luck" gesture.
10-31-2019, 06:47 PM   #64
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by blues_hawk Quote
I have 2 posts left to get to 180 this month. I've learned quite a bit about the place long the way as well as meeting way to many Pentaxians, but my hat goes off to the truly dedicated "K1" posters!

---------- Post added 08-28-18 at 03:06 PM ----------

well that was a non-starter. :P
Shameless thread necromancy! Happy Halloween everybody!

10-31-2019, 07:52 PM - 1 Like   #65
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by blues_hawk Quote
Shameless thread necromancy! Happy Halloween everybody!
LOL - Booo!

10-31-2019, 07:59 PM   #66
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Figures, bahahaha.
10-31-2019, 08:00 PM   #67
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by WillWeaverRVA Quote