Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-01-2018, 11:17 AM - 1 Like   #76
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Photogoof Quote
Sometimes it seems that way - I'm so eager to win this last giveaway!
me too! I'll never be able to afford a K1, so it'd be nice to win.

09-01-2018, 11:51 AM - 1 Like   #77
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by UserAccessDenied Quote
Here's a tip:

Post Your Photos! Gallery View - PentaxForums.com

GO to this link and comment on photos. It's very easy and fast since you don't have to open the thread completely... It's also not limited to posts since this link contains all recent submissions...

Just a common courtesy to actually comment something worth reading. 180 "Great shot" comments gets kinda old...

I spent an hour doing this and cleared by 180 easily. Plus I got to see some really cool photos from our users and connected with a few of them!
Well worth it over mindless commenting.

I did a bunch of that early on in my efforts. I started getting worried about commenting on 8 year old posts and started limiting to newer ones when they showed up, but now that I know it's okay I'll probably spend more time checking it out. So many great things to see. Sometimes I don't give the obligatory great shot, as it seems so redundant, and I'd sometimes like to chat about content anyway, so I do. Way I figure it, if they thought it was crap they wouldn't have posted it anyway. :P

But if something really makes me say WOW...I say that too. I think it has more meaning that way.