Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 87 Likes Search this Thread
10-03-2019, 12:04 AM   #76
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I went and inverted the design from before, I can make the Pentaxforums logo red again but kinda like the inverted teal color. Thoughts?

Last edited by stillshot2; 10-03-2019 at 12:51 AM.
10-03-2019, 03:20 AM   #77
Sid

New Shirt for the extended week!
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
 Photo 
10-03-2019, 03:41 AM   #78
Sid

Version TWO.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
 Photo 
10-03-2019, 05:29 AM - 1 Like   #79

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Biosaurus Quote
Hello !
Thank you @reh321 !
@Mico Samardzija, this is a design I submitted last year, but it did not make it to the final round.

Good luck everybody and thank you to the staff for the contest, it is always challenging.

Cheers from France,
Biosaurus
Thanx for posting, nice to see two brains thinking similar

10-03-2019, 05:45 AM - 2 Likes   #80

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It's that time again- our annual T-shirt contest is back for a 2019 edition!

For inspiration, you may view prior designs on our Teespring store.

Theme: incorporate the PF logo (download here) in a camera, lens, and/or photography-themed T-shirt. Let your imagination rule!

This year, given the celebration of Pentax's 100th anniversary, bonus points go to shirts that feature vintage themes. However, do not include any text that references the 100th anniversary, as there is official merchandise for this.

We can print shirts in multiple colors. You may therefore submit light and dark variations of your design if you wish to support both types of material.

Deadline: October 7th, September 30th 2019, by the end of the day your time

To enter: post each submission in a reply to this thread, as an attachment (be prepared to e-mail a high-res version if you're a winner)

You can choose to enter as many designs as you'd like.

Prizes: Each winner will each receive two free shirts shipped to their door, plus a Site Supporter forum account upgrade

Requirements and restrictions:
  • Important! Your design can't have more than 10 colors (preferably 4 colors or fewer), so avoid the use of photos
  • Unedited photos can NOT be printed - you must either vectorize the image or reduce the number colors
  • Only the central area on the front of the shirt will be printable. We can't print on the sides, above the neckline, or on the sleeves
  • Your design must include the Pentax Forums logo. You may alter the colors or make minor changes / additions
  • You may use specific Pentax product names and product logos (i.e. K-1, K-3, etc), and traces of official product photos, or any product photo found on PF's homepage
  • You may not use any other photo or work subject to copyright, without permission
  • You may not use the official Pentax logo font (type out Pentax instead)
Once we're closed to submissions, we'll have members vote to select the winning designs. We plan to pick three winners, but may opt for more if there are many exceptional designs.

I'm excited to see what you guys will come up with, and I'm sure many other forum members are, too. Good luck!

This year, we will continue T-shirt production through Teespring. With two different fulfillment locations, simple storefronts, and prints every 3 days, shipping is cheaper and faster than it's ever been before.

To get you started, here are four top designs from the past 3 contests:

Here is new upgraded version of T-shirt
Attached Images

10-03-2019, 12:18 PM   #81
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Ok here's all 3 together:

And a link if you want to see closer: https://www.flickr.com/photos/joshhphotography/48835976472/in/dateposted-public/
10-03-2019, 12:33 PM - 1 Like   #82

QuoteOriginally posted by Mico Samardzija Quote
Yep! I like it! Best part is that those who don't know anything about Pentax will think you are promoting an environmental "green" initiative. It will open many a conversation.

10-03-2019, 01:06 PM   #83
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sid Quote
Version TWO.
Can you remove the Pentax logo at the top? We can't print that.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-03-2019, 08:28 PM - 1 Like   #84
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Mico Samardzija Quote
I LIKEEY..! Simple, clean, yet hinting at layers of useful sophistication beneath the surface veneer... much like a Pentax camera!
10-03-2019, 08:33 PM   #85
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

How many more days Adam? I might try my hand at a design.
10-03-2019, 09:48 PM   #86
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
How many more days Adam? I might try my hand at a design.
Through the 7th.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-03-2019, 10:03 PM   #87
Veteran Member

Hello Pentaxians,
My entry is below;
10-04-2019, 01:51 AM   #88

QuoteOriginally posted by Rexlawyer Quote
Yep! I like it! Best part is that those who don't know anything about Pentax will think you are promoting an environmental "green" initiative. It will open many a conversation.
Yes, thanx Rexlawyer for copy/text
He made it more keen/green
10-05-2019, 06:22 AM   #89
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ta Daaaa! A bit of polishing from a definitely non-graphic designer

10-05-2019, 05:28 PM   #90
Veteran Member

Wheel adjusted
Attached Images

Last edited by Zooland; 10-11-2019 at 06:54 PM.
Closed Thread