Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 87 Likes Search this Thread
09-15-2019, 02:51 PM   #16
Sid

Forgot to include a camera image on my first design!

Attached Images

09-15-2019, 03:14 PM   #17
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sid Quote
Forgot to include a camera image on my first design!
As an FYI, we can only print one-sided shirts for this. But, I think the two sides can easily be combined here.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-15-2019, 05:06 PM - 2 Likes   #18

French T for women

Once again, as I do each year (sigh), I would like to request a t-shirt for women. In case nobody's noticed, women are built differently than men. That said, most of us prefer to wear a shirt that actually looks good on us, which is the French t-shirt. Each year I ask about the possibility of having AT LEAST ONE CHOICE for women. Some modicum of fairness has not escaped the continued unconscious male bias in this forum ("I'm excited to see what you guys will come up with....") in the official rules. What is it that prevents even a discussion of this topic? Sad and seriously off-putting for this Pentaxian.
09-15-2019, 05:16 PM - 4 Likes   #19
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by barefootdesigns Quote
Once again, as I do each year (sigh), I would like to request a t-shirt for women. In case nobody's noticed, women are built differently than men. That said, most of us prefer to wear a shirt that actually looks good on us, which is the French t-shirt. Each year I ask about the possibility of having AT LEAST ONE CHOICE for women. Some modicum of fairness has not escaped the continued unconscious male bias in this forum ("I'm excited to see what you guys will come up with....") in the official rules. What is it that prevents even a discussion of this topic? Sad and seriously off-putting for this Pentaxian.
Every 2018 shirt is already available in a women's fit, and all future designs will be as well. Check the store over at Teespring:

Official Pentax Forums Shirts | Teespring

There are also dozens of color combinations which you can select after you've chosen your design/fit.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-15-2019, 05:23 PM   #20
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Actually, now that I look at the list, it looks like there are women's tees for all the 2017 designs as well, just with fewer colors. Definitely not something new

Adam

09-15-2019, 09:34 PM - 2 Likes   #21
Pentaxian

Pretty sure it's generally accepted that "guys" in that context is gender neutral.
09-16-2019, 12:58 AM   #22

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Every 2018 shirt is already available in a women's fit, and all future designs will be as well. Check the store over at Teespring:

Official Pentax Forums Shirts | Teespring

There are also dozens of color combinations which you can select after you've chosen your design/fit.
Adam,
Appreciate your quick reply. However, even after you told me about it, there is no information whatsoever on the site about women's t's--no pictures (V-neck, round neck, regular neck, or what?) or sizes, or cost (French t's are usually more expensive). There seems no way to order any of the shirts printed on French T's, either. Maybe I'm just stupid, but I cruised all over the site, clicking on all the buttons and "more information" stuff--and got no hint of French t's. So how do we do it?

Last edited by barefootdesigns; 09-16-2019 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Correction/addition
09-16-2019, 08:58 AM - 5 Likes   #23

Hello everybody !
Thank you all again for my 3 designs selected in 2018, I am very happy about it.

[EDIT] I deleted my first design because it was a reference to the 100th anniversary, thanks Adam !

This is my first design for 2019
"Asahi"

Have a nice day,
Biosaurus

---------- Post added 16-09-19 at 18:01 ----------

This is my second design for 2019
"K-mount"

Have a nice day,
Biosaurus

Last edited by Biosaurus; 09-17-2019 at 06:02 AM.
09-16-2019, 09:18 AM   #24

Photos: Gallery
Adam,
Appreciate your quick reply. However, even after you told me about it, there is no information whatsoever on the site about women's t's--no pictures (V-neck, round neck, regular neck, or what?) or sizes, or cost (French t's are usually more expensive). There seems no way to order any of the shirts printed on French T's, either. Maybe I'm just stupid, but I cruised all over the site, clicking on all the buttons and "more information" stuff--and got no hint of French t's. So how do we do it?
Odd. When I click on "women's classic tee" it changes the picture to a different style; isn't that what you're asking about? It shows a different collar and fit.
09-16-2019, 10:05 AM   #25
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Biosaurus Quote
Hello everybody !
Thank you all again for my 3 designs selected in 2018, I am very happy about it.

This is my first design for 2019
"100 years"

Have a nice day,
Biosaurus

---------- Post added 16-09-19 at 18:00 ----------

This is my second design for 2019
"Asahi"

Have a nice day,
Biosaurus

---------- Post added 16-09-19 at 18:01 ----------

This is my third design for 2019
"K-mount"

Have a nice day,
Biosaurus
Very nice! Please note that we aren't accepting anything that directly references the 100th anniversary, however, since there is official merchandise for this.

Adam

09-16-2019, 10:49 AM   #26
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mcleoud151 Quote
Odd. When I click on "women's classic tee" it changes the picture to a different style; isn't that what you're asking about? It shows a different collar and fit.
Same here; I've order "women's" tees previously thru this outlet for Pentax Forums.
09-16-2019, 07:31 PM   #27

Women's t's. Got it!

Thanks for the help. What I discovered is that only a few of the designs are available in the French T. The one I really want is the one with a single "P" made up of all the pix of various Pentax cameras. LOVE that. However, it's not available, so I'll probably wait until this year's shirts are up to decide on another choice. Thanks again for your patience.
09-16-2019, 07:54 PM - 2 Likes   #28
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Thanks for the help. What I discovered is that only a few of the designs are available in the French T. The one I really want is the one with a single "P" made up of all the pix of various Pentax cameras. LOVE that. However, it's not available, so I'll probably wait until this year's shirts are up to decide on another choice. Thanks again for your patience.
I have reached out to Teespring to see if they can add the women's fit retroactively for that particular listing. It's a manual process but they should be able to do it...will let you know if/when it's added.

Adam

09-17-2019, 02:13 AM - 1 Like   #29

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I have reached out to Teespring to see if they can add the women's fit retroactively for that particular listing. It's a manual process but they should be able to do it...will let you know if/when it's added.
Adam,
Unexpected bonus! Really appreciate all that you do, especially this.
c:
09-17-2019, 06:03 AM - 3 Likes   #30

Hi,
This is my third design for 2019

Have a nice day !
Biosaurus
Closed Thread