Show Printable Version 87 Likes Search this Thread
09-21-2019, 09:09 PM   #46
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by barefootdesigns Quote
Adam,
Unexpected bonus! Really appreciate all that you do, especially this.
c:
The updated version of the shirt is now available here:

2015 Pf Design 1 (Us) Products from Pentax Forums T-Shirts - US | Teespring

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-21-2019, 09:11 PM   #47
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Also, guys, as an FYI we cannot print shirts with trademarks, such as "Asahi Pentax" or the Superman color scheme. Please make adjustments to turn these into original/non-infringing designs if you would like them to be considered in the competition.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-22-2019, 05:12 AM - 10 Likes   #48
Site Supporter

After many many hours, I finally finished it! Hopefully you guys like the design.

I have stylized the PF logo quite a bit and if I do need to add a proper, unedited version then I'll upload an entry with a un-stylized logo at the bottom or something.
09-22-2019, 09:07 AM   #49
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
T-Shirt Design

I don't have a t-shirt background to stick it on... but herewith my submission

09-22-2019, 11:22 AM - 1 Like   #50
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by impossibro Quote
After many many hours, I finally finished it! Hopefully you guys like the design.

I have stylized the PF logo quite a bit and if I do need to add a proper, unedited version then I'll upload an entry with a un-stylized logo at the bottom or something.
This is fantastic! Great job!

Adam

09-23-2019, 06:54 PM - 2 Likes   #51
Veteran Member

Here is another ...
Attached Images

09-24-2019, 12:43 PM - 1 Like   #52

Old School Idea

Just thought I'd do something for fun.

---------- Post added 09-24-19 at 12:47 PM ----------

That really is awesome. I sort of like it Black/White because of the underlying doom/gloom theme (not doom).

Attached Images

09-24-2019, 12:47 PM   #53
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Rexlawyer Quote
Just thought I'd do something for fun.
why is the blue object six-sided and at an angle? Five-sided like a penta-prism might make more sense.
09-24-2019, 01:11 PM   #54
Pentaxian

That's a work of art. Magnificent!
09-24-2019, 01:23 PM   #55

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
why is the blue object six-sided and at an angle? Five-sided like a penta-prism might make more sense.
At an angle because it looked more appealing to me, and many blades on a lens aperture tend to be askew. Was originally 5 -- and good point -- makes sense. Wasn't even thinking of the Penta[5]prism. Maybe I'll do an ALT. Six just fit with most lens apertures which is why I chose 6 sided.
09-25-2019, 05:44 AM   #56
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
This is fantastic! Great job!
That really is awesome. I sort of like it Black/White because of the underlying doom/gloom theme (not doom).
QuoteOriginally posted by Dartmoor Dave Quote
That's a work of art. Magnificent!
Thanks so much guys! Really means a lot
09-25-2019, 09:11 AM - 1 Like   #57
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

At an angle because it looked more appealing to me, and many blades on a lens aperture tend to be askew. Was originally 5 -- and good point -- makes sense. Wasn't even thinking of the Penta[5]prism. Maybe I'll do an ALT. Six just fit with most lens apertures which is why I chose 6 sided
Without being a total smartass, the prism is only penta in name, and rather a weird, unsymmetrical looking thing. Six sided is cool

---------- Post added 09-25-19 at 09:15 AM ----------

I lost my attached picture

09-25-2019, 01:16 PM   #58

foto concorso maglietta

la mia foto
grazie
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
 Photo 
09-25-2019, 02:31 PM   #59

QuoteOriginally posted by Robin Quote
Without being a total smartass, the prism is only penta in name, and rather a weird, unsymmetrical looking thing. Six sided is cool

---------- Post added 09-25-19 at 09:15 AM ----------

I lost my attached picture

Thanks -- good point about the actual prism. I get where it's 5-prism though, but not 5 sided. In any event, I've always been good about catchy-phrases not artwork. But, most folks would likely have to be well into there 50's or really 60's to get the twist.
09-25-2019, 11:24 PM   #60
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

great work coming out this year, keep it coming, thank you.
Closed Thread