Good luck to all the submissions !

Have a nice day !
Cheers from France,
Biosaurus

09-27-2019, 04:37 AM   #62

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Biosaurus Quote
And all my designs for 2019 :
I've just realized all of your submissions look like super hero logos....and I LOVE IT!!!! Very cool.
09-30-2019, 01:34 AM - 1 Like   #63

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Navmaxlp Quote
I've just realized all of your submissions look like super hero logos....and I LOVE IT!!!! Very cool.
Ha ha @Navmaxlp ! That's funny I did not plan it ! Guess I want everybody to be a Pentax-Superhero !
Have a nice day !
Biosaurus
10-01-2019, 08:27 AM   #64

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It's that time again- our annual T-shirt contest is back for a 2019 edition!

For inspiration, you may view prior designs on our Teespring store.

Theme: incorporate the PF logo (download here) in a camera, lens, and/or photography-themed T-shirt. Let your imagination rule!

This year, given the celebration of Pentax's 100th anniversary, bonus points go to shirts that feature vintage themes. However, do not include any text that references the 100th anniversary, as there is official merchandise for this.

We can print shirts in multiple colors. You may therefore submit light and dark variations of your design if you wish to support both types of material.

Deadline: September 30th 2019, by the end of the day your time

To enter: post each submission in a reply to this thread, as an attachment (be prepared to e-mail a high-res version if you're a winner)

You can choose to enter as many designs as you'd like.

Prizes: Each winner will each receive two free shirts shipped to their door, plus a Site Supporter forum account upgrade

Requirements and restrictions:
  • Important! Your design can't have more than 10 colors (preferably 4 colors or fewer), so avoid the use of photos
  • Unedited photos can NOT be printed - you must either vectorize the image or reduce the number colors
  • Only the central area on the front of the shirt will be printable. We can't print on the sides, above the neckline, or on the sleeves
  • Your design must include the Pentax Forums logo. You may alter the colors or make minor changes / additions
  • You may use specific Pentax product names and product logos (i.e. K-1, K-3, etc), and traces of official product photos, or any product photo found on PF's homepage
  • You may not use any other photo or work subject to copyright, without permission
  • You may not use the official Pentax logo font (type out Pentax instead)
Once we're closed to submissions, we'll have members vote to select the winning designs. We plan to pick three winners, but may opt for more if there are many exceptional designs.

I'm excited to see what you guys will come up with, and I'm sure many other forum members are, too. Good luck!

This year, we will continue T-shirt production through Teespring. With two different fulfillment locations, simple storefronts, and prints every 3 days, shipping is cheaper and faster than it's ever been before.

To get you started, here are four top designs from the past 3 contests:

A day late, but hope you will like it

Attached Images

10-01-2019, 09:04 AM - 1 Like   #65

QuoteOriginally posted by impossibro Quote
After many many hours, I finally finished it! Hopefully you guys like the design.

I have stylized the PF logo quite a bit and if I do need to add a proper, unedited version then I'll upload an entry with a un-stylized logo at the bottom or something.
That is stellar!!!

Last edited by Racer X 69; 10-02-2019 at 12:01 PM. Reason: You can express yourself without using a word in place of t f bomb.
10-01-2019, 09:08 AM - 1 Like   #66
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Biosaurus Quote
Hello !
Final submission for the 2019 contest !

This is my sixth design for 2019

Have a nice day !
Cheers from France,
Biosaurus
"Lens" is a design I can see myself buying and wearing {been several years since I purchased one here}
10-01-2019, 10:09 AM   #67
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Damn, I missed on that one. So I have another year to polish my design

10-01-2019, 01:41 PM - 1 Like   #68

QuoteOriginally posted by Mico Samardzija Quote
It's funny! But you needed to also add the PentaxForums Logo to qualify. It would look best to have the logo up near the lapel like a label brand (ex. Izod), but to make it interesting I'd have its length running down, not sideways.

I would also add a funny saying below it, like: "Be Keen -- Program the Green" or "Touch Me First!" or "Touch Me and Get it Right!" Save it for next year.

Last edited by Rexlawyer; 10-01-2019 at 01:49 PM.
10-01-2019, 05:42 PM - 1 Like   #69
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I am extending the submission period by 1 week to allow participants to ensure their designs satisfy the requirements to be considered in the poll, and to allow for any last-minute submissions.

As a reminder:
  • Your design must be original (i.e. not simply a reproduction of a certain product)
  • Your design cannot centrally feature a trademark
  • We can only print designs with up to 10 colors, so no photos please (complex graphics will be vectorized or traced)
  • Shirt prints are one-sided, so the back, if any, will be ignored

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-02-2019, 01:00 AM   #70

Hello !
Thank you @reh321 !
@Mico Samardzija, this is a design I submitted last year, but it did not make it to the final round.

Good luck everybody and thank you to the staff for the contest, it is always challenging.

Cheers from France,
Biosaurus
10-02-2019, 08:05 AM   #71
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cool, I'll refine the concept a bit... but in my defense I only have Lightroom, not Photoshop
10-02-2019, 08:49 AM   #72

QuoteOriginally posted by Mico Samardzija Quote
Did you see that deadline for submissions was extended one week?
10-02-2019, 11:54 AM   #73
Pentaxian

I'm always looking for a quality t-shirt! I think I'd be leaning towards something "low profile" if I had to pick one.
10-02-2019, 05:14 PM - 1 Like   #74
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Here's an attempt at a low profile design?

Last edited by stillshot2; 10-03-2019 at 12:47 AM.
10-02-2019, 08:03 PM   #75
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by stillshot2 Quote
Here's an attempt at a low profile design?
I like it. Black on black would be perfect (white or grey outline).
Closed Thread