Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-28-2020, 08:39 AM   #31
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by steamloco76 Quote
I learned that my posts which should have entered me in TWO of the drawings weren’t counted and that I was therefore, not entered.
I knew from the previous contest that entries for the "social groups" and from this section are not counted, but if you had questions, you probably should have asked @Adam; closer to the moment so he could have looked into it. He did publish the entry lists before the drawings so that people could raise any questions they had.

08-28-2020, 11:01 AM   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
I knew from the previous contest that entries for the "social groups" and from this section are not counted, but if you had questions, you probably should have asked @Adam; closer to the moment so he could have looked into it. He did publish the entry lists before the drawings so that people could raise any questions they had.
My posts met the requirements and I received the notifications that I had earned entries. The final list came out and I wasn’t on it. Not like I stood a chance of winning anyhow, I never win anything.
08-28-2020, 11:59 AM   #33
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My posts met the requirements and I received the notifications that I had earned entries. The final list came out and I wasn’t on it. Not like I stood a chance of winning anyhow, I never win anything.
Neither did I, but that doesn't matter - I don't make posts in order to win loot here.
I just wanted to be certain you knew that if there was a problem - and if you cared about it - that you notified @Adam; promptly.

Last edited by reh321; 08-29-2020 at 06:22 AM.
08-28-2020, 12:13 PM - 1 Like   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I never win anything
Neither did I until I did - never give up!

Last edited by ffking; 08-28-2020 at 01:14 PM.
10-16-2020, 10:42 PM   #35
Pentaxian

I don't know what I learned. As a poster said free swag is always nice.

I dunno.

One of the few prizes I've won in my life was 50 years ago.

It was 50 pair of Can Can pantyhose. I'm a guy. Fortunately my grandmother was able to sell 45 pair at her lodge.
10-17-2020, 10:26 AM   #36
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I've learnt that patience is a virtue...