Photos: Gallery | Albums
sounds easy enough

6 posts a day

great prizes

KP or T shirts

with reasonable restrictions for those lucky enough in the past:

QuoteQuote:
this raffle is open to all forum members worldwide
winners of PF camera raffles from 2017 and onward are not eligible for the grand prize, but can still win the T-shirt prizes
all contest times are in GMT

Read more at: Pentax KP Giveaway - Enter here once per day until December 26th! - PentaxForums.com

12-05-2020, 03:09 PM   #32
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by aslyfox Quote
sounds easy enough

6 posts a day

great prizes

KP or T shirts

with reasonable restrictions for those lucky enough in the past:

Read more at: Pentax KP Giveaway - Enter here once per day until December 26th! - PentaxForums.com
Well, I did post at least five times each day last month.
I suppose I can post at least six times at least one day this month, and I could use another KP to back up my existing KP, and retire my K-30 with the non-functioning aperture control .... or fit another T-shirt in my new “T-shirt” drawer.
12-05-2020, 05:15 PM - 5 Likes   #33
Veteran Member

I want to wish everyone good luck in the December KP giveaway. I was the lucky winner of the November K-70 giveaway and wanted to express my profound gratitude to Adam and all members of the site who make it easily the most welcoming forum that I am a member of. I feel a little sheepish about going on too much but wanted to thank everyone for answering my questions, helping to make me a more educated photographer and for the camaraderie of those who share of love of the Pentax brand. I hope to put the K-70 to good use and have some photos worthy of posting along side those of other members.
Thanks and good luck in December.
12-05-2020, 05:41 PM   #34
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Yeah, my K5 could take its retirement.
We'll see
Thanks Adam !

12-05-2020, 06:59 PM - 1 Like   #35
Des
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Lhorn Quote
I want to wish everyone good luck in the December KP giveaway. I was the lucky winner of the November K-70 giveaway and wanted to express my profound gratitude to Adam and all members of the site who make it easily the most welcoming forum that I am a member of. I feel a little sheepish about going on too much but wanted to thank everyone for answering my questions, helping to make me a more educated photographer and for the camaraderie of those who share of love of the Pentax brand. I hope to put the K-70 to good use and have some photos worthy of posting along side those of other members.Thanks and good luck in December.
Very well said. I'm very pleased that the K-70 went to someone who understands and appreciates the spirit of this forum.
12-06-2020, 12:24 AM   #36

K70... KP ... I can't wait the raffle in January - for sure the next one will be K1.
And what will be in February ...
12-06-2020, 02:40 AM - 1 Like   #37
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Lhorn Quote
I want to wish everyone good luck in the December KP giveaway. I was the lucky winner of the November K-70 giveaway and wanted to express my profound gratitude to Adam and all members of the site who make it easily the most welcoming forum that I am a member of. I feel a little sheepish about going on too much but wanted to thank everyone for answering my questions, helping to make me a more educated photographer and for the camaraderie of those who share of love of the Pentax brand. I hope to put the K-70 to good use and have some photos worthy of posting along side those of other members.
Thanks and good luck in December.
I'll echo what @Des said... Your comments are very welcome, and it's fantastic that the K-70 was won by someone who appreciates this community. If we're fortunate enough that the KP goes to someone equally appreciative, it'll be a satisfying end to what has been a difficult year all round.

Good luck in the raffle, everyone

12-06-2020, 09:01 AM - 1 Like   #38
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by krzys128 Quote
K70... KP ... I can't wait the raffle in January - for sure the next one will be K1.
And what will be in February ...
An advanced pre-release copy of the K3 III? :P
12-06-2020, 09:28 AM   #39
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

6 posts a day ?
12-06-2020, 09:36 AM   #40
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

yes

you could have just followed my link in reply #31 which would have led you here

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Welcome to our surprise Pentax KP raffle!

Each day in from December 7th through December 26th, you can claim one raffle entry, for a maximum of 20 per member.

To claim your daily raffle entry, simply post a reply in this thread each day you want to enter. You first will need to have at least 6 other forum posts on any day you wish to enter. It's as simple as that!

On December 27th, in addition to randomly drawing one grand prize (Pentax KP) winner, we will also draw 3 runners-up who will win their choice of a Pentax Forums T-shirt.

Restrictions:
  • this raffle is open to all forum members worldwide
  • winners of PF camera raffles from 2017 and onward are not eligible for the grand prize, but can still win the T-shirt prizes
  • all contest times are in GMT
12-06-2020, 11:41 AM   #41
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by jpzk Quote
6 posts a day ?
and the first members will entering their first claims in about six or seven hours from now.

I will probably make my first entry tomorrow morning or early afternoon - six posts is an easy goal for one day.
12-06-2020, 12:40 PM   #42
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

6 posts a day ?
At least we don't have to put a stamp on each post.
12-06-2020, 02:03 PM   #43
Pentaxian

6 posts a day ?
According to my clock, everything done here from 3 hours from now and 24+3 hours from now will count for the first day.
Get ready!
12-06-2020, 02:35 PM   #44
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

GMT to Topeka, KS, USA - Savvy Time

21:30 GMT - 15:30 Topeka KS

6 hour difference

tick tock

Last edited by aslyfox; 12-06-2020 at 02:40 PM.
12-06-2020, 02:54 PM   #45
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I will enter, but I lose track of how many posts I make daily.