Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 77 Likes Search this Thread
11-13-2021, 12:04 PM - 18 Likes   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Get ready for a giveaway in November 2021: New D FA 21mm Limited!

It's been a while, which means soon it will be time for another giveaway!

This time around we plan to feature the D FA 21mm as the grand prize (or your choice of another suitable Limited for APS-C), with the giveaway starting the middle of next week and in a similar format to the last one. Stay tuned for more details very soon...

Edit: the entry thread is now live and the giveaway will start on November 22nd!
HD Pentax 21mm Limited Giveaway: Post here to enter the raffle! (Nov 22 - Dec 22) - PentaxForums.com

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-14-2021, 11:06 PM - 1 Like   #2
Forum Member

Giveaway 21mm.

Adam,

I have no idea how such giveaways happen, but this would be the WA to have for most APSC DSLR low profile location carry, stop, compose, and grab shot applications. Image quality must be superb.

Thanks for keeping on keeping up this website: through all the COVID distractions; the border restrictions between the USA, Japan, Viet Nam, the Philippines, Taiwan, and the EU, (most everywhere); the K3iii supplier delays; the new lenses and K 3iii body developments, their pre release glimpses hints, mysteries and disclosures; global shipping delays; closed airlines and airways, etc. Good show, good site organization and management, and upbeat communication releases! Stand firm and tall.
11-15-2021, 09:21 AM   #3
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Another incredible give-away, Adam. Thank you for the opportunity and your generosity!
11-15-2021, 09:45 AM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian

I won't win, but at least I have hope for a while...

Thanks Adam

11-15-2021, 01:24 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote

Thanks Adam
Same here, we'll both be able to cherish the illustion of having a shot at winning ;-). Thanks for organising one again, Adam.
11-16-2021, 10:12 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Very nice. A chance to complete my lens lineup!
11-17-2021, 05:53 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks Adam
I’m in that same camp I suspect.

11-17-2021, 06:11 AM - 3 Likes   #8
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

I won't win
QuoteOriginally posted by HoutHans Quote
Same here
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
I’m in that same camp I suspect
Don't worry, fellas... when I take delivery I'll get a few weeks of shooting in, then you can borrow it
11-17-2021, 06:17 AM   #9
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Just what I needed. Dibs to first price
11-17-2021, 10:41 PM   #10
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
Don't worry, fellas... when I take delivery I'll get a few weeks of shooting in, then you can borrow it
That's very friendly!
11-20-2021, 01:00 AM - 1 Like   #11
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The entry thread is now live and the giveaway will start on November 22nd!

HD Pentax 21mm Limited Giveaway: Post here to enter the raffle! (Nov 22 - Dec 22) - PentaxForums.com

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-21-2021, 05:03 AM   #12
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It's been a while, which means soon it will be time for another giveaway!

This time around we plan to feature the D FA 21mm as the grand prize (or your choice of another suitable Limited for APS-C), with the giveaway starting the middle of next week and in a similar format to the last one. Stay tuned for more details very soon...

Edit: the entry thread is now live and the giveaway will start on November 22nd!
From the PF pov, is this a ‘special’ lens that will exclude the recipient from “winning” a future camera {body} drawing???

Last edited by reh321; 11-21-2021 at 10:50 AM.
11-21-2021, 11:19 AM   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
From the PF pov, is this a ‘special’ lens that will exclude the recipient from “winning” a future camera {body} drawing???
In our raffle-style giveaways, the policy has been to limit grand prize eligibility to those users who have not won a grand prize in the past 5 years. Can't say that this exact policy will continue indefinitely, though.

Adam

11-21-2021, 01:03 PM   #14

Send one my way! (so I don't have to buy one)
11-22-2021, 12:44 AM   #15
Pentaxian

Nice, thanks for organising this, Adam!
Closed Thread