Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2016, 09:32 AM   #31
Pentaxian

This is an absolute fantastic idea to have this list. Once it grows to where we get the majority of the places on the map it will be an extremely handy resource.

03-12-2016, 10:31 AM   #32
mee
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by shaolen Quote
Aww man they were down the street from me. I heard some bad things about them though
Yes they had their issues. Never as many as Precision is having though. That would have been super for you. And, last time I contacted CRIS was in the summer, you may still want to give them a call and inquire. I mean they're right there so it wouldn't hurt.
03-12-2016, 12:12 PM   #33
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Canada:

Vancouver, BC
VanCam Service

They've repaired Pentax lenses for me twice.
03-12-2016, 12:45 PM   #34

Sweden

Kameraservice
Tlf 0227-12740
Startsida - Kamera service i Kungsör AB

03-12-2016, 12:59 PM   #35
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
CRIS no longer does any Pentax repairs. Asked them right after Precision took over.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-12-2016, 02:03 PM   #36

Poland, Łódź city, Piotrkowska 85 street - not authorized, but very good and cheap service.

They are repair my k-5 and P30 (analog).

I recomand.
03-12-2016, 07:21 PM   #37

Vietnam
Authorized Distributor & Repair Service: Tixiai

03-12-2016, 11:39 PM   #38
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Scandinavia and Baltics

This is already mentioned for Sweden, but Kamera service i Kungsör AB in Sweden is the official Pentax repair service company for Focus Nordic Group which is the official Pentax importer for Scandinavian and Baltic countries. As far as I know, this is the only official Pentax repair service company for Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Finland and Estonia.

Norway: Camera.no - Norges beste service team

Lithuania: UAB "Orgsis" (info@orgsis.lt)

Latvia: SIA Biroja Tehnika un Serviss (serviss@bts.lv)
03-13-2016, 05:46 AM   #39
Pentaxian

France

Bonjour,

For France, please refer to " PM2S " ... they are the Pentax warranty repair center and they repaired my K-5 when the flash went out under warranty ... but the K-5 was sent to them via my local B&M store.

They will do service for items outside of the warranty period. They also list that they repair lenses and binoculars ...

PM2S

Click on the "Cameras" button and you we see that they are the authorized service provider for Fujifilm, Ricoh and Samyang as well ... Salut, J

Last edited by Jean Poitiers; 03-13-2016 at 05:55 AM. Reason: add'l info
03-13-2016, 01:02 PM   #40
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Bonjour,

For France, please refer to " PM2S " ... they are the Pentax warranty repair center and they repaired my K-5 when the flash went out under warranty ... but the K-5 was sent to them via my local B&M store.

They will do service for items outside of the warranty period. They also list that they repair lenses and binoculars ...

PM2S

Click on the "Cameras" button and you we see that they are the authorized service provider for Fujifilm, Ricoh and Samyang as well ... Salut, J
Useful for Pentaxians who like their Samyang lenses...
03-13-2016, 06:16 PM   #41

Location: Jessica Lake, Whiteshell Provincial Park, or Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
It isn't on the list but for Canada Precision Camera Repair in Winnipeg:
119 Sherbrook Street | Winnipeg, MB Canada | R3C 2B5
Phone: (204) 786-2693

Home

03-14-2016, 03:44 AM   #42
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by bigted Quote
Canada Precision Camera Repair in Winnipeg:
Love how Pentax has the great big glowing neon sign in the window, dwarfing the others. That door is a piece of history, though, especially with Sony in the window next to Minolta on the door...
03-14-2016, 05:26 AM   #43
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Canada
Service Camera Pro (Film and digital, Quebec)
They are competent. However, they are a bit shy for some repairs.
03-14-2016, 06:30 AM   #44
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by bdery Quote
They are competent. However, they are a bit shy for some repairs.
How do you mean "shy" ?
03-14-2016, 08:48 AM   #45
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

When the K1 arrives I intend to send my K5IIs off to see if it can be repaired. The mounting ring was ripped out when it fell to the floor with the Bigma mounted on it. I remounted the ring...kind of ...only 3 screws held...and it works in MF only with no aperture control but other functions like speed and ISO work fine, as well as the LCD and most other functions.

It is not a warranty repair, so can anyone make a recommendation as to where to send it for this type of repair? I love this camera and hope to keep it even if it will only shoot in MF mode.

Regards & Thanks!