Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2016, 01:05 PM   #1
Forum Member

Returns to Adorama during a holiday period

Not sure what forum to post this question, but I shipped back a defective lens to Adorama last Saturday morning. The shipment tracker shows the package was delivered this morning. But I just read that Adorama (and B&H) are closed this week in observance of the Passover holiday. My questions are: (1) will my package be kept somewhere secure and safe, or is it sitting outside their delivery door?, and (2) should I assume that my return will not be processed until they reopen this Sunday?

Thanks for any help!

04-25-2016, 01:09 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I believe they still staff their warehouse to be able to receive deliveries. And yes, I'm sure they'll process the refund shortly after re-opening next Monday.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-25-2016, 01:10 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thank you, Adam! Put my mind at ease about this.
04-25-2016, 09:47 PM   #4
Adorama Camera Representative

Thank you Adam - all returns are indeed held securely until the warehouse returns to normal next Sunday evening. But as always, I am available for individual queries thru this week up until Thursday 12:00 midday, and on Sunday next.

04-26-2016, 11:42 AM   #5
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thanks, Helen!