Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-22-2017, 10:45 AM   #1

Pentax K20D Parts

I need to buy a replacement bottom plate for my K20D as well as some screws that go with it. Anybody know where I can get these replacement parts, other than e-bay? It would be nice to see a diagram of the parts as they are arranged so I know what I need to order.

Thanks!

07-23-2017, 07:24 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Since the parts you're seeking are structural, you might want to get a defunct K20D or maybe a K10D as a parts donor. You could see how the pieces go together as you take the donor apart. Since you've ruled out ebay, I'm not sure where you would find a parts camera other than the type of old school camera store that is becoming an increasingly endangered species here in the age of the iPhone. Also, the Samsung equivalent of the K20D (GX20) would not work as the bottom plate is a different shape.
07-24-2017, 11:57 AM   #3
Giveaway winner!

Photos: Albums
It may not pan out, but check out uscamera.com
Couldn't hurt to ask if they have the part you need.
Currently, they publish that they have K20D LCD window parts.