Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-15-2018, 09:54 AM   #1

Do we have a way to order pentax service parts now?

Seems like a few thread/post on the forum indicated it was not possible to obtain pentax parts.. has this situation changed? Is there a way to order parts now in Oct 2018?

10-15-2018, 09:58 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Depends on where you live. The first step would be to contact your authorized repair facility and ask them if they can do it.

There are also some third parties that sell parts, but they are not exhaustive and I can't remember the web site off the top of my head.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-15-2018, 10:05 AM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
There are also some third parties that sell parts, but they are not exhaustive and I can't remember the web site off the top of my head.
Might USCamera be the site you were thinking of?

Pentax Archives - USCameraUSCamera

Steve
10-19-2018, 10:08 AM   #4

Original Poster
I emailed USCamera them but they cant get it.