Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-16-2019, 10:10 AM   #1

Original Pentax 645 Film Camera - Removing bottom plate

Hey all, I've got an original pentax 645 that I am trying to repair. A battery leaked and the wiring and circuit boards are all corroded in the camera grip. Tried cleaning it, but some of the wires broke off.... Anyone know how to completely remove the bottom plate so that I can fix the wiring? Also any pics of where the wires are supposed to connect would be super helpful.

Thanks!

05-16-2019, 12:44 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
There is a repair manual floating around, you can get a copy here for $10 USD.

Pentax 645 Service Parts List Download | USCamera Manuals Parts PlusUSCamera
02-01-2020, 01:20 PM   #3

Pentax 645 Service Manual

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
break-downs, camera, film, medium format, parts/repair, pentax, pentax 645, pentax 645 film, pentax service, repair, service, warranty, wires