Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-05-2019, 07:41 PM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gedasst Quote
I found few very small round pieces (like a dust) of metal. Looks like a small drops of lead. If its really lead - this could be a reason of short circuit.
That is melted solder from either be a bad repair, failed solder connection, or from an overheated/fried board. I vote the latter.

Steve

07-05-2019, 07:44 PM - 1 Like   #17
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by gedasst Quote
I have K-01, and its work well with flash. So, I cal live with K-3 without a flash and BULB.
I suspect that there is a general problem with shutter function and that if you were to test the full range of speeds in Tv mode, you would not get the expected progression for each EV.

Steve
07-08-2019, 11:54 AM   #18
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
I suspect that there is a general problem with shutter function and that if you were to test the full range of speeds in Tv mode, you would not get the expected progression for each EV.

Steve
I'll test it soon,