Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-28-2019, 09:10 AM   #1

Pentax super ME in need of repair

I have a pentax super me, and the winding mechanism stopped working, then I didnt help when trying to fix it. And do to that the shutter also won't work. Does anyone know of a repair service? I am in Parsippany. NJ. About 45 minutes from NYC if that helps. I don't want to fix it myself because I don't have steady hands, and I don't want to replace it because my grandpa gave it to me.

Thank you!
-Lathan

08-28-2019, 09:13 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Home-Pentaxs

Garry's Camera Repair

Advance Camera Repair

Others
Pentax Repair Facilities (Wordwide listing) - PentaxForums.com
08-28-2019, 09:33 AM   #3

Original Poster
thank you!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax, pentax service, repair, service, super me, warranty