Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
01-28-2020, 11:02 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by bikehead90 Quote
Believe me, I'm chomping at the bit to go out and shoot. Unfortunately, life has been getting in the way. :/
Me too. I have to keep reminding myself if it weren't for the work thing, I'd have to kick my LBA habit. The only "good" thing is the weather has sucked, the lighting is flat with winter grey skies, and combined with damp cold, there's some consolation for staying in.

01-29-2020, 12:23 PM   #17
BWG
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I have two large and expensive paperweights, the 50-135 and 16-50. I'd like to use them on my KP. If I do the conversion on an older camera (I still have my K-7) will it be screw drive on the KP and maybe my K-1 or only on the K-7? I'm kind of leery of trying to go into debug mode on the cameras I actually use.
I apologize in advance if this has been asked and answered. I've looked for the answer several times but was unable to locate it.
01-29-2020, 12:30 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Once converted it is screw drive on every body.
01-29-2020, 02:11 PM   #19
BWG
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by WorksAsIntended Quote
Once converted it is screw drive on every body.
Thank you WAI, I'll give it a try.