Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-26-2020, 06:56 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jumbleview Quote
Setting A-ring in to wrong position is nothing. I have the story to tell. That happened more then 20 year ago. We bought multi unit stereo player/tuner at Costco. It had push button +/- to adjust volume. I set it at some comfortable level and never touched it again. Several weeks later I turned device on and could not hear any audio (it was too quiet). I checked wiring between turner/audio dynamic: everything was in place. As this thing was almost new I brought it back to Costco and start to look for a replacement. I looked at all models and came to conclusion that the only one we bought first suites our needs. So I decided to buy it again assuming that first time it was just bad luck. Back home I connected dynamics and start to adjust volume. And here memory returned to me. The day before original unit lost its voice we had guests at our house. One of them needed to make the phone call and asked me to turn down the volume: and that was only occasion when I corrected the sound.
Lol... That's priceless.