Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 9 Likes Search this Thread
06-21-2021, 02:05 AM - 1 Like   #16
Forum Member

Original Poster
You make me think that I have a pair of (relatively cheap) hiking boots that I have not used for years. Next time I will try them again.
If they are not adequate, I will definitely invest in a nice pair, and price won’t be too much of a concern. Buy nice or buy twice!

I also have received my generic JJC 49 mm push-on lens cap. Very similar (though not exactly the same) to the Pentax one I have for my 100mm WR macro. I will just have to grind a little bit of the lip for it to fit my damaged lens a bit better. As-is, it holds, but not by much.

06-21-2021, 04:27 AM   #17
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Its Y I shoot Pentax Quote
If I may suggest, a great pair of hiking boots. They may seem expensive but the level of grip, support, comfort and security is well worth it.
once broken in, a pair of well built boots can last for years

QuoteOriginally posted by pjsaure Quote
. . . Buy nice or buy twice!. . . .
it is wise to get a good pair to begin with

QuoteQuote:
Expert Advice/Hiking
Hiking Boot Basics
Articles: 12

A good pair of hiking boots will take you far and keep your feet happy. To help you on your journey, this series covers everything from choosing the right boots and breaking them in to lacing them up and keeping them clean.
https://www.rei.com/learn/series/hiking-boot-basics