Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
01-29-2023, 09:23 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

cdd29, Was it properly functioning after you got it back?

01-29-2023, 09:50 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Yes it was. Just wish the would have informed me it was on its way.
02-22-2023, 09:54 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by iCrop Quote
No reply from Precision yet on the missing viewfinder hood. I've sent them another request to get that back. So, overall, not so pleased...
I was going to send my k1 in for service and check a possible sensor alignment/focus issues. They did return one email stating they were only 1-2 weeks out. But I wanted to discuss first, several messages left with no call back. Now you've got me even more worried about sending it in. I absolutely despise no communication or responses. Keh said they couldn't do the work, only updates and cleaning. At least they're honest and responded.
02-23-2023, 02:03 PM - 1 Like   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Ski Jumper Quote
I was going to send my k1 in for service and check a possible sensor alignment/focus issues. They did return one email stating they were only 1-2 weeks out. But I wanted to discuss first, several messages left with no call back. Now you've got me even more worried about sending it in. I absolutely despise no communication or responses. Keh said they couldn't do the work, only updates and cleaning. At least they're honest and responded.
If it's not a warranty repair, you might try one of the other places listed here: Pentax Repair Facilities (Wordwide listing) - PentaxForums.com