Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-18-2023, 03:28 PM   #1

Trying to get Asahi Pentax model K repaired.

I have my grandfather's old Pentax K in need of repair. The winding lever is stuck, and the shutter curtains need to be replaced. I have already sent it to Eric Hendrickson and he was kind enough to diagnose the problem, but unfortunately did not have the parts needed to repair it.
Is there anyone who works on these cameras who is able to replace the shutter curtains and the main winding shaft?
Thanks in advance!

04-18-2023, 03:30 PM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hello,

If Eric is a no go, that makes it harder.
Check with Mike at Phototronic.biz
Tell him I sent you

Thanks,
Ismael
04-18-2023, 04:14 PM   #3

If you can provide Eric with a donor body for the parts he may be able to fix. But then the donor might be in better shape then yours.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
asahi pentax model, curtains, pentax, pentax service, repair, service, shutter, warranty