Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-24-2023, 10:49 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Eyecup needed for Pentax 10X43 DCF Binoculars

Hi All.

I hope there is someone out here who can help me. I recently lost the eyecup on my Pentax 10X43 DCF Binoculars. I contacted Richo but just got a list of stores that generally sells Pentax equipment. I have searched B&Hs, Roberts, and Adorama pages without success so would appreciate any info anyone might have to obtain a replacement.

04-24-2023, 12:26 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I guess you have to contact the shop to order a replacement part, or the spare part if you want, these spares are not on sale online..., so it is more a procedure like a service or repair request.
And hopefully it is a recent, repairs supported model...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
binoculars, dcf, eyecup, eyecup pentax, pentax, pentax 10x43 dcf