Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Winter on Utah's Highway 35
Contest Number: 138 Contest Theme: Moonscape Lens: Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX Camera: Pentax K5II Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: BradM, 02-03-2018, 09:10 AM

Tearing my ACL in half at Deer Valley meant that skiing was over for the season. It did not mean though that photographing was also over. The night after the accident, I drove up Hwy 35 to the winter road closure and gingerly walked/limped around looking for scenes of interest. The moon was out, nearing a full moon, which originally had me thinking that my quest for star photos would fail. Alas, the moonlight was in fact a welcome gift, giving me a shot I had not envisioned (but now look out for every day).

Attached Images

Views: 373

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
contest, highway 35, moon, moonlight, photo, utah, winter, winter snow