Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Springtime in the Arizona Desert
Contest Number: 152 Contest Theme: Springtime Lens: DFA*50mm 1.4 Camera: K-1 Shutter Speed: 1/250s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Buckeyemikie, 04-02-2019, 08:13 PM

Arizona's spring bloom this year was the best in about a decade. This image was shot on the hillside above Bartlett Lake near Phoenix.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 391
05-09-2019, 08:44 AM   #2
Site Supporter

I would like to nominate this photo.

I love the transformation in the American southwest deserts when spring rains bring fresh and unexpected color and lushness to the arid region. This is one of my favorite entries this month for depicting that transformational renewal. Thank you for sharing it. (I think many more people would have nominated your photo if they understood what they are seeing - this represents Spring better than many of the more upvoted pictures.) Great work!

With kind regards,

Mark H.

Last edited by Mark H.; 05-15-2019 at 08:35 AM.