Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
02-17-2016, 06:45 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
where is the camera + lens combo?

seen any K1 + DFA 28-105 lens combo deal yet? maybe this for $2099?

they can offer this so a person with NO pentax lenses can join right away.

02-17-2016, 06:54 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I found that odd as well, though maybe that will be added when they actually ready to ship. But so far all I have found was body only. I wanted to see the kit price before I ordered to decide whether to get the 28-105 or not. If it is only a bit more then it might be worth it.
02-17-2016, 06:57 PM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member

As a rough guide, SRS in the UK have a list of bundles, all at £130 off the lens prices. Their lens prices nearly always match the lowest in the UK so it's a real discount. Considering that they posted all that around 11pm GMT, good work by them - link below.

Pentax K-1 Camera Body - Pentax DSLR Cameras - DSLR Cameras - Cameras
02-17-2016, 06:58 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I've seen a kit offering in Japan, none in the US though. The separate pricing is already pretty competitive IMO.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-17-2016, 06:58 PM - 1 Like   #5
Pentaxian

I think it will be a good combo for people coming from Nikon or Canon. Many pick up the bottom rurung g dslr and kit lens to see if they like photography and when they decide they do grab a higher model from the other brand along with good lenses. This combo should be good for them however I would bet that Ricoh is currently more interested in their current base and will put out the combo in a little while to get more PR