Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-08-2016, 02:12 AM   #1

Screen cover

As awesome as the K1's screen is, I don't use it. There's now so many physical buttons that I only really go into the menu to format the SD card or add a User mode.

Does anyone know of a screen cover type of thing in the pipeline? A simple slab of plastic that I can put on top of the screen to stop it getting dirty or scratched. Any alternative suggestions are also welcome :-)

05-08-2016, 03:22 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I got this link from this forum:

http://www.ptrtectionfilm24.com

Have a look. I just ordered the K1 screen protector from the site.
05-08-2016, 04:11 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by felixkh Quote
I got this link from this forum:
Link appears to be incorrect, did you mean www.protectionfilms24.com
05-08-2016, 04:13 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes I missed out the s

05-08-2016, 04:15 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by felixkh Quote
Yes I missed out the s
And the spelling of protection...

You'll be kept back after school for this.

But you are forgiven by all of us here, many thanks for the heads up on this product range.
05-08-2016, 04:15 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Opps

05-08-2016, 04:33 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Shur glade Im notte thee onlie won hoo somtiemes misspels oar mayks tiepoes. Thawt et whas ayg.

05-08-2016, 04:53 AM   #8
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by WPRESTO Quote
Shur glade Im notte thee onlie won hoo somtiemes misspels oar mayks tiepoes. Thawt et whas ayg.
One also has to remember... for many here on the forum, English is not their first language, that's both me and the Americans covered nicely.

So all in all, I think we all do pretty well considering...
05-08-2016, 05:52 AM - 1 Like   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
One also has to remember... for many here on the forum, English is not their first language, that's both me and the Americans covered nicely.
Inglesh whas miee saccund languig two. Furst whass "doh-dah, goo-goo." Navir maid sens aftur thet, speshilly theh spahling. Dd y rlz hw mch y cn rd nd ndrstnd wtht vwls?
05-08-2016, 06:30 AM   #10
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by WPRESTO Quote
Dd y rlz hw mch y cn rd nd ndrstnd wtht vwls?
No... but I do now.
05-08-2016, 06:54 AM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
No... but I do now.
The superfluousness of vowels in 90% of written or printed English was pointed out to me by a colleague who was a professor of English at the college where I taught. Seriously, I have always had trouble with English - during grade school I took supplementary special training to correct my creative spelling (but I won). Additionally, I'm both a dreadfully fumble-fingered typist and an incompetent proof reader, so I'm constantly going back to a post made yesterday or the day before to correct something in the text.
05-08-2016, 01:14 PM   #12

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Whateverist Quote
As awesome as the K1's screen is, I don't use it. There's now so many physical buttons that I only really go into the menu to format the SD card or add a User mode.

Does anyone know of a screen cover type of thing in the pipeline? A simple slab of plastic that I can put on top of the screen to stop it getting dirty or scratched. Any alternative suggestions are also welcome :-)
I have to introduce you to live view, or atleast showing the histogram and warnings for blown out areas... they are tools that make your photography that much easier! A slab of plastic is not for me, but a nice cap, maybe half an inch wide and a transparent plastic or something, that would be awesome!