Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-10-2016, 03:18 PM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I sneaker net my images onto ne of my computers. The K1 has started giving me the card not formatted error when I put it back in the camera. I found that if I insert the card back into my computer I get an error message for the card and I am asked it I want it repaired. I said yes, my computer "fixed" the problem and my cards become readable by the k1 again. FWIW these are Sony 64GB cards.

07-11-2016, 12:45 AM   #32
Forum Member

i've had my k1 reporting errors on a few of my cards that work fine in my other pentax bodies. planning on picking up some "sandisk extreme pro cards" as recommended here and see if they work better.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, card, computer, dslr, format, full frame, full-frame, ii, issue, k-1, k-1 and sd, k1, lexar, pentax k-1, sd, sd card, xc