Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
11-22-2016, 08:10 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by JimBrennan Quote
You guys know that these lenses come in the ZK mount for Pentax. They are just harder to find.
But not all of them. ZK never got the Distagon 35/1.4 or the Apo-Sonnar 135/2, for example.

04-15-2017, 09:18 PM   #32

QuoteOriginally posted by Fenwoodian Quote
I too just corresponded with David at Leitax. Here's the email I received from him today -

Yes, I'm preparing a mount to use the Zeiss ZF/ZF2 lenses on the Pentax K1. Stay tuned and you will see in few days a page for this combination in my site.

I've always wanted the Zeiss ZK 21mm, so based upon the upcoming Leitax adapter being available soon, I went ahead and purchased a like new one in the Nikon mount for $950 on Ebay. Those of you who also are keen to convert a Zeiss ZF Nikon mount lens to Pentax K with a Leitax adapter might want to get one soon. I have a feeling that once the Leitax adapter is out, the demand (and price) for Nikon FE Zeiss lenses might just go up...

Hey how do I get in touch with Leitax or David? The site doesn't seem to work. Many thanks
04-21-2017, 08:53 AM   #33
Forum Member

Hey guys, just a quick question about the leitax adapter. Lenses used with the Leitax-Adapter have to be used like a M-Lens right? So no setting of aperture via the camera?
Thanks