Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
06-26-2016, 08:57 AM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by funktionsfrei Quote
Won't happen.
Idk, once Ricoh implement the KAF4 (fully electronic) third companies could see more affordable to introduce some K-mount lenses, even if they are only manual ones, but we, the consumers, must do our job to increase the possible market, im willing to support the companies who invest on K mount lenses, this 135mm is on my list, and possible by end of year i purchase one new, same with the Irix 15mm (or 11mm) if they are release, once i see test of the lens im going to buy one, if not a 14mm Rokinon (Samyang brand is not available in Mexico). Im not buying any Sigma, Tamron, Zeiss lens anymore, as they dont seem to support in any way (recently) the Kmount, why reason do i have to support them rather to a co.panies that do make new lenses for my camera(s), i prefer support companies like Samyang to they still make new lenses in Kmount

06-26-2016, 09:03 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by virusn3t Quote
Idk, once Ricoh implement the KAF4 (fully electronic) third companies could see more affordable to introduce some K-mount lenses, even if they are only manual ones, but we, the consumers, must do our job to increase the possible market, im willing to support the companies who invest on K mount lenses, this 135mm is on my list, and possible by end of year i purchase one new, same with the Irix 15mm (or 11mm) if they are release, once i see test of the lens im going to buy one, if not a 14mm Rokinon (Samyang brand is not available in Mexico). Im not buying any Sigma, Tamron, Zeiss lens anymore, as they dont seem to support in any way (recently) the Kmount, why reason do i have to support them rather to a co.panies that do make new lenses for my camera(s), i prefer support companies like Samyang to they still make new lenses in Kmount
Absolutely RIGHT-ON!! And even if these new 3rd party lens-makers only make MANUAL-lenses. If the glass is great & the price is right, I'm "all-in"..Photoramone..
06-26-2016, 09:11 AM   #18

QuoteOriginally posted by rawr Quote
Samyang have already announced two Sony FE mount lenses with AF
Easy, since Sony has published it's bayonet specification. Pentax hasn't.