Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-07-2017, 04:02 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Meike MK320 with K-1 or K-5

Hello everyone,
I am so much curious about the Meike mk320 flash. I do have K-5 and now K-1 .......
Have anyone used it already ? I know its not made for our Pentaxes ...
Can you please, tell me, how does it work ? I do understand that PTTL doesn´t of course, but what about remote, triggering, and mainly HSS works ? What setups do you use with this one ?
Many thanks from frozen Prague, CZ,
Petr

12-10-2017, 02:59 AM   #2

Photos: Albums
Meike MK320 on (if not 'for') Pentax

Hi, did you ever get an answer on your question? I'm looking at the flash as part of a solution for both my Pentax K-3 and my Sony NEX. Someone on the most well-known gear website has confirmed that the Meike will work on the Ricoh GR, which I also own and would like a flash for, but only in manual mode obviously (which is fine). I'd like to think that it could also work manually on Pentax, but I've found that nothing can be taken for granted when trying to figure out compatibility in the world of flashes!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dslr, full frame, full-frame, k-1, k-5, k1, meike, meike mk320, mk320 with k-1, pentax k-1