Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 11 Likes Search this Thread
09-05-2017, 08:27 PM - 1 Like   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by joergens.mi Quote
nice video for short lenses without a hood, but no 15-30 with lens hood, no 70-200 no 150-450.
If you aren't strong enough to hold a 70-200 and a 150-450 element to element in one hand, maybe you should find a new hobby?

I had Bruce's FA50 swapped to an A50 in mind, should be no problems there

QuoteOriginally posted by BruceBanner Quote
Neat video! I found this one however;
That looks scary! I'd be sure to drop the lens held in the crook of my arm and probably the camera too. Maybe I'd get lucky and they'd assemble mid air.

I use the camera strap around my neck to hold the camera, I hold the new lens in my right hand and use the left to both hit the lens release and remove the lens on the camera in one motion. Front lens cap switches to the new lens if they're the same size (otherwise there's some pocket fumbling), rear cap probably went in my mouth when I pulled the new lens out of the bag. I'm not a speed demon, but it's stable and I'll do it when waist deep in water.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, bag, camera, change lenses whilst, dslr, dust, full frame, full-frame, k-1, k1, length, lens, lenses, pentax k-1, question, sensor, swap, time