Dennis

12-12-2018, 05:32 PM - 1 Like   #2

NIcely positioned on the top of the page
12-26-2018, 03:07 AM - 1 Like   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Indeed, and quite fairly commented on in their review here: Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR Review | Shutterbug
Joe Farace reports: "Its brutal yet brilliant design make it a uniquely no-compromise camera with an oversized personality that might cause you to consider switching systems if you’re currently aligned with one of the competing camera brands."
12-26-2018, 03:55 PM   #4
Pentaxian

I saw that in Shutterbug online and was impressed.

Well, I'm on the subject of Shutterbug, I've read writer Joe Farace's tests over the years in Shutterbug (print and online) and I've always respected his objective tests of cameras/lenses. He is a photographer of experience and consistently does thorough, common sense analysis.

Shutterbug along with Popular Photography unfortunately no longer have print editions, and I've missed both publications in print form.