Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-18-2020, 01:10 PM   #1
Forum Member

jjc mt-636

hello - anyone have direction on setting up the jjc-mt-636 trigger for the K1 ? thanks a bunch. dw

07-18-2020, 01:59 PM   #2
maw
Pentaxian

Hi jjc mt-636,

You can find instructions on how to use it, actually they are very similar to each other,
I have one with Fotga wire and others without wires of other brands.

If you don't have them you can download the related Pdf

Ciao, Mario
07-18-2020, 03:41 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thanks. I found these pages. The problem i am having is I can find no setting in the K1 that will allow 636 to function wirelessly. How do set the K1 to accept this use? thanks. dw

QuoteOriginally posted by maw Quote
Hi jjc mt-636,

You can find instructions on how to use it, actually they are very similar to each other,
I have one with Fotga wire and others without wires of other brands.

If you don't have them you can download the related Pdf

Ciao, Mario
07-18-2020, 04:40 PM   #4
maw
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by dr5chrome Quote
Thanks. I found these pages. The problem i am having is I can find no setting in the K1 that will allow 636 to function wirelessly. How do set the K1 to accept this use? thanks. dw
dr5chrome, don't worry,

Of course you have the manual in the case. Activate the menu from the 4-way selector in standbye (▲) and from the menu "Setting the drive mode"
select in your case "Remote control" the one you prefer, of course you have to read the manual carefully, but once you do it is easy.

I hope, now are clear.

Ciao Mario