Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
05-30-2023, 03:54 AM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by leekil Quote
If you push and the AF mode button the left side of the lens mount while turning the back thumbwheel, you can select different AF modes. If you choose "SEL 1" (displayed in the viewfinder as you look through it), you can then release the AF Mode button and use the four buttons around the OK button on the back of the camera to select a particular place for the focus point in the viewfinder.
Thank you !

06-12-2023, 11:39 AM - 1 Like   #17

Original Poster
Today arrived my Pentax K1,second hand with 12500 shutter counts...i was wondering if Silky Pix is providing better colors than Camera Raw,for now i am very very happy with the colors from camera Raw,particularly the Camera Matching Camera Natural profile ?I have the CD in the box,but i do not have CD player on my PC...only USB etc.and i have no tried it yet.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, canon, dslr, ebay, full frame, full-frame, k-1, k-1 ii, k1, lens, lenses, live, pentax, pentax k-1, pentax k1, pentax k1 questions...new, questions, stabilization, tamron, travel, view