Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-11-2016, 12:34 PM   #256
Pentaxian

I didn't find anything else than dirty buffoonerie...

06-11-2016, 12:34 PM   #257
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Zygonyx Quote
I didn't found anything else than dirty Buffoonerie...
Yes I know. It's very British.

06-11-2016, 12:42 PM - 1 Like   #258
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Haha that's a good review. The K1 takes a hit face first into the pebbles with no lens mounted! And the hi-res dildo in perfect RGB, just what I have always wanted.

It was a good review though, pretty much summed up the camera.
06-11-2016, 12:50 PM   #259
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by 2351HD Quote
Haha that's a good review. The K1 takes a hit face first into the pebbles with no lens mounted! And the hi-res dildo in perfect RGB, just what I have always wanted.

It was a good review though, pretty much summed up the camera.
Truth be known. Every tog's a secret Petaxian.

06-11-2016, 01:13 PM   #260
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Probably, some people think that every reviewer in the world must praise every single aspect of the ''Holy K-1''. No humor, no negative point is accepted, even when is true.

Come on people, with reactions like this, in the future no reviewer will touch a Pentax product, because of the Pentax supporters. And who will lose? Ricoh - Pentax first, and after this us, the Pentaxians, because future products will be very little known outside of the small group of Pentax users, and the sales will drop. This is what you want?
06-11-2016, 01:17 PM   #261
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by JimmyDranox Quote
Probably, some people think that every reviewer in the world must praise every single aspect of the ''Holy K-1''. No humor, no negative point is accepted, even when is true.

Come on people, with reactions like this, in the future no reviewer will touch a Pentax product, because of the Pentax supporters. And who will lose? Ricoh - Pentax first, and after this us, the Pentaxians, because future products will be very little known outside of the small group of Pentax users. This is what you want?
That's right my Bruv.

'ave some Northern Soul on me . . .

06-11-2016, 02:25 PM   #262

Photos: Gallery
Digital REV TV reviews Pentax K-1.

06-12-2016, 01:53 AM   #263
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by superpowerpinger Quote

Pentax K-1 Hands-on Review - YouTube
I think Kai spent about five minutes with the camera before reviewing it. He touched on almost none of the standout features and his assessment of the pixel shift mode was substandard based on every other review. He didn't even mention dynamic range.
06-12-2016, 02:30 AM   #264
Tas
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by HopelessTogger Quote
'ave some Northern Soul on me . . .
or maybe not:

"This video contains content from SME, who has
blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

06-12-2016, 03:05 AM   #265

QuoteOriginally posted by D1N0 Quote
Digital Rev does a "review"
I think the quotes D1N0 used around review apt. I watched it with mild pleasure because I considered it entertainment, sprinkled with some childish humour, rather than a review.

Don’t take it too serious; if you want a serious perspective or even an actual review, look elsewhere.
06-12-2016, 04:19 AM   #266
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by superpowerpinger Quote

Pentax K-1 Hands-on Review - YouTube
And Kai does reach a lot of viewers. They are interested in the entertainment, but also get a look at Pentax again. Depending on the brand these reviews reach out to up to 700k viewer.
06-12-2016, 04:26 AM - 1 Like   #267
Veteran Member

Kai has really disappointed me with this poor show video. The jokes are bad and pathetic (didn't get the idea with the dildo!?!), he has no plan what camera he had to review here. He said the limiteds are his favorites glas ever and he shows 700K people his butt crack when shooting the beach scene the 100th time.
06-12-2016, 04:45 AM   #268
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by i5_david Quote
Kai has really disappointed me with this poor show video.
+1

He is by far the funniest of the DigitalREV clowns but is not on form in this video and his coverage of the K-1 is poor at best. Earlier Pentax coverages (with Lok as the Pentax advocate) were also flawed but at least more informative.

I always disliked the pathetic trick to mishandle a camera in order to get views. He had to do it again; oh well, if one cannot convince with content then it has to be a spectacle instead.
06-12-2016, 04:45 AM - 1 Like   #269
Veteran Member

I remember the time when everybody here was complaining about the huge delay of DPR review for K-3, even that nobody expects to be a glorious one. I remember the time when many (most) reviewers has no interest in Pentax cameras or lenses..

And I have a question for everyone. It was better?

In my opinion, we must be glad that a lot of reviewers are paying attention to K-1, even that not all of them are praising everything about this camera.
06-12-2016, 07:04 AM   #270
Pentaxian

Bold satyrism can be comic, but it doesn't build knowledge.