Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
4 Days Ago - 20 Likes   #11011
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2016
Photos: Albums
Posts: 855
Finally got around visiting this spot in Brooklyn Heights DFA 28-105 is such a gem of a lens, surprises me every time


City of lights
by Timur Dzhambinov, on Flickr

4 Days Ago - 11 Likes   #11012
Site Supporter
BruceBanner's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
Posts: 356
We have a baby huntsman spider in our bathroom. This morning, as I was taking the trash out to the garbage bin I think I stumbled upon his dad... Frank Senior. I had to pluck up the courage and snap him!



And here's Frank's Dad, pixelshifted and monochromed nonetheless! Edited in LR and Topaz B&W;

(Click here for original pixelshifted version)
4 Days Ago   #11013
Site Supporter




Join Date: Apr 2011
Photos: Albums
Posts: 3,298
QuoteOriginally posted by pschlute Quote
K1 +DFA 24-70/2.8 + SMC 15mm/3.5

Vickers VC-10 and Concorde
Where?
4 Days Ago   #11014
Pentaxian




Join Date: Feb 2015
Photos: Albums
Posts: 3,313
QuoteOriginally posted by awscreo Quote
DFA 28-105 is such a gem of a lens, surprises me every time
For that photo, I don't think the lens has any effect, the nice view comes from the photographer.

4 Days Ago - 8 Likes   #11015
Site Supporter
Patriot's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Holy Land
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 765
The IceCream Sandwich Rock
White Pocket at Moonrise, Arizona.
Irix 15mm F2.4


Last edited by Patriot; 4 Days Ago at 12:42 AM.
4 Days Ago   #11016
Site Supporter
pschlute's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Surrey, UK
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 999
QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
Where?
Brooklands Museum in Weybridge, Surrey, UK

Brooklands Museum :: Home
4 Days Ago   #11017
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,718
QuoteOriginally posted by awscreo Quote
Finally got around visiting this spot in Brooklyn Heights DFA 28-105 is such a gem of a lens, surprises me every time


City of lights
by Timur Dzhambinov, on Flickr
When I visited NY, that was couple of times a must place to visit, just for that reason
4 Days Ago   #11018
Loyal Site Supporter
WPRESTO's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 25,175
QuoteOriginally posted by awscreo Quote
Finally got around visiting this spot in Brooklyn Heights DFA 28-105 is such a gem of a lens, surprises me every time


City of lights
by Timur Dzhambinov, on Flickr
That's a stunning citiscape. Almost makes me want to be back in NYC area - - but not quite

4 Days Ago - 4 Likes   #11019
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Gladys, Virginia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 15,724
QuoteOriginally posted by awscreo Quote
Finally got around visiting this spot in Brooklyn Heights DFA 28-105 is such a gem of a lens, surprises me every time


City of lights
by Timur Dzhambinov, on Flickr
That's an awesome shot. Well done!

---------- Post added 08-12-17 at 08:17 AM ----------

Sunrise (shot with DFA 15-30mm with pixel shift)



Vincent (this is the DA *55 in FF mode at f1.4)



Full size for both images is on Flickr.
4 Days Ago - 7 Likes   #11020
Forum Member
rondoudou87's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2015
Photos: Albums
Posts: 60
awscreo beautiful shot
BruceBanner amazing b&w spider
Patriot very nice shot and light

Da*55


Da*300


Dfa 100 wr
4 Days Ago - 12 Likes   #11021
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: North
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 3,894


F*300/4.5
3 Days Ago - 1 Like   #11022
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2016
Photos: Albums
Posts: 855
QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
When I visited NY, that was couple of times a must place to visit, just for that reason
QuoteOriginally posted by WPRESTO Quote
That's a stunning citiscape. Almost makes me want to be back in NYC area - - but not quite
QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
That's an awesome shot. Well done!

---------- Post added 08-12-17 at 08:17 AM ----------

Sunrise (shot with DFA 15-30mm with pixel shift)



Vincent (this is the DA *55 in FF mode at f1.4)



Full size for both images is on Flickr.
QuoteOriginally posted by rondoudou87 Quote
awscreo beautiful shot
BruceBanner amazing b&w spider
Patriot very nice shot and light

Da*55


Da*300


Dfa 100 wr
QuoteOriginally posted by biz-engineer Quote
For that photo, I don't think the lens has any effect, the nice view comes from the photographer.
Thanks
3 Days Ago - 7 Likes   #11023
Site Supporter
kjphilippona's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Wrong Side of Heaven
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 824
What princess will I be tonight ????
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
 Photo 
3 Days Ago - 6 Likes   #11024
Loyal Site Supporter
Rupert's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 24,669
Looked out the window...had a choice of shooting a handsome squirrel or a little female Painted Bunting. Squirrels lost out this time!


The same body shape as the males...but oh so different coloration!


....don't worry! I'll shoot you guys a handsome squirrel later today!

Regards!
3 Days Ago   #11025
Site Supporter
kjphilippona's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Wrong Side of Heaven
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 824
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Looked out the window...had a choice of shooting a handsome squirrel or a little female Painted Bunting. Squirrels lost out this time!


The same body shape as the males...but oh so different coloration!


....don't worry! I'll shoot you guys a handsome squirrel later today!

Regards!
Very nice!! It has to be awesome to just step out side and see beautiful thing to take pictures off! Nothing much to see around here
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, copy, crop, da* 200mm f2.8, dslr, f2.8, focus, friend, full frame, full-frame, images, k-1, k1, pentax, pentax k-1, pics, pm, post, post your k-1, review, sample, shots, squirrel, time
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post your K5IIs pictures here... SECELEE Pentax K-5 2 02-21-2015 09:30 PM
Post pictures made with your worst lens! LensBeginner Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 26 11-07-2014 02:23 PM
There should be a post your K-30 pictures thread memo90061 Pentax K-30 & K-50 3 10-30-2012 02:06 AM
Thematic Post your winter pictures ohce Mini-Challenges, Games, and Photo Stories 10 03-22-2012 06:17 PM
Who can post pictures in the post your pictures category? Sitting Bull Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 3 12-14-2010 05:41 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:23 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top