Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 150733 Likes Search this Thread
03-24-2017, 01:21 PM   #8206
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by lesmore49 Quote
both exceptional
Thank you.

QuoteOriginally posted by lesmore49 Quote
If I recall didn't you get the pix at a raptor centre ?
Yes that's correct, it's a centre run by the RSPB (Royal Society for the Protection of Birds) and I'm in discussion with them, concerning these images.

03-24-2017, 01:23 PM   #8207
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by beholder3 Quote
Impressive. But I'd definitely vote for the original three bird version, which is really exceptional.
Thank you for you kind words.
03-24-2017, 02:41 PM   #8208
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by awscreo Quote
Soligor's bokeh is like an acid trip in the jungle Quite unique to say the least)
Exactly !
QuoteOriginally posted by Erictator Quote
Awesome Soligor shot! I've missed posts from that lens. What would it take to get into your Will for that lens? While you are at it, the 560 and the 55 would be welcome here too.
An empire !
03-24-2017, 03:39 PM - 3 Likes   #8209
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by kengoh Quote
Waiting to shoot iLight this evening
Shot with FA77

Only shot 2 iLight this evening.
- Sigma 10-20
You never disappoint with your shots they are high quality on every occasion.

---------- Post added 03-25-17 at 06:41 AM ----------

Reaching for the light as the sun rises.

03-24-2017, 04:00 PM - 1 Like   #8210
Forum Member

Must be the biggest thing before my lens ever. This guy is Only L..

FA 77 ltd, 1/125, f/2.8, ISO 100

03-24-2017, 04:16 PM   #8211
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Franc Quote
Loved the squirrel shots....very fine shots too!

QuoteOriginally posted by fs999 Quote
I can't see anything... Luxembourg is strange...
So glad you took it all well FS.....we were worried that the "artefacts" could cause you to have a mental collapse!
I'm liking the young lady shots FS...and your processing! I have hope you are going to make it in this photography stuff!

QuoteOriginally posted by IggzDaLoc Quote
Some shreddy shenanigans from yesterday
Those are really neat shots!

QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
Reaching for the light as the sun rises.
Thats a superb one Eaglem!

No birds...no squirrels...no raccoons...just a huge allergy attack that has half blinded me today.
BTW- The K1 is sneeze proof!

Regards!
03-24-2017, 04:19 PM - 2 Likes   #8212
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Great mountain bike shots. Sprinter RV ? US-made Sprinter RV and RV conversion info

I have those dang white sensor spots now, too:

03-24-2017, 04:27 PM   #8213
Forum Member

Indeed its a Sprinter! Only Tourline L made by Lithuanian Products - AltasAuto
03-24-2017, 06:58 PM - 5 Likes   #8214
Veteran Member

Took this shot last June, just after our Bailey was diagnosed with Kidney failure.....

He lost his battle last Sunday. I though I might as well share the sadness around..
03-24-2017, 09:33 PM - 1 Like   #8215
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by noelpolar Quote
He lost his battle last Sunday. I though I might as well share the sadness around..
You have my deepest sympathy and condolence. I understand family, and your loss was family. I can recall every such loss and have cried my eyes out every time. Yet, if I was offered a Million $$$ to erase all of those wonderful memories, I would refuse in half a heartbeat. You will have those forever. I feel your pain.....the memories will comfort you as they have me.

Not many appreciated old Rupert, he was so ornery.....but he was my buddy, and I loved him! R.I.P. old pal.
RUPERTDOG Photo Gallery by James Williams at pbase.com

Best Regards
Rupert
03-25-2017, 01:17 AM   #8216
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
You have my deepest sympathy and condolence. I understand family, and your loss was family. I can recall every such loss and have cried my eyes out every time. Yet, if I was offered a Million $$$ to erase all of those wonderful memories, I would refuse in half a heartbeat. You will have those forever. I feel your pain.....the memories will comfort you as they have me.

Not many appreciated old Rupert, he was so ornery.....but he was my buddy, and I loved him! R.I.P. old pal.
RUPERTDOG Photo Gallery by James Williams at pbase.com

Best Regards
Rupert
Thanks Rupert.... they do mean so much to us. Nice of you to take in Rupertdog.

Last edited by noelpolar; 03-25-2017 at 02:55 AM.
03-25-2017, 01:20 AM - 1 Like   #8217
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Took this shot last June, just after our Bailey was diagnosed with Kidney failure.....

All the best to you and your wife, Noel. I loved the pic you took last year of Bailey on the beach with your 20mm Voigtlander.

03-25-2017, 02:17 AM - 1 Like   #8218
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm sorry for your loss. Bailey will be missed here as well, where I always enjoyed seeing the images you posted of him.
03-25-2017, 03:43 AM - 1 Like   #8219
Veteran Member

First time out with the A16mm F2.8 Fisheye my wife got me for my birthday. I have 2 other fisheyes, DA 10-17 & F17-28, this one is the best of them. The bonus is the built in filters since I shoot a lot of b/w film also.

My wife using her fire bow in our "classroom", great for tight quarters such as this.

Sharp & great color
03-25-2017, 03:43 AM - 2 Likes   #8220
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Brings tears to me. I've had to transport two deeply loved dogs to the vet on their final adventure. Vaila was suffering - kidney failure, totally deaf, totally blind, starting to have frightening seizures, so to some degree it was a mercy for her. But Maddy had been out for a walk with me a week earlier, slow but apparently having a good time, then suddenly something went terribly wrong and she had to go, looking so beautiful. Ripped out my insides, still does when I think about it. I used to think people who put up headstones in a special pet cemetery were bit odd, but not after Maddy. So here I sit, hoping M doesn't come out and see my eyes watering up over a little dog I never knew.