Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2016, 03:44 PM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jcdoss Quote
waist - level viewfinding on my Sony
I use such TLR-style shooting a lot with my Sony NEX. Gives a very good normal perspective just walking around, and it's easy to line up a shot too. The K-S2 style left-sided flippy display makes handling the camera a bit more awkward. I have a Canon SX-50 super-zoom with a display like that, and it's ungainly to shoot with it's rear LCD flipped out.

02-21-2016, 11:22 PM   #32
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by WPRESTO Quote
try to work with students just learning to use a compound microscope in which everything is upside down and backwards
Yep...been there, done that , both as a teacher and doing microscopy as part of my work.

Steve

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
axis, design, dslr, full frame, full-frame, k-1, k1, lcd, link, pentax k-1, ricoh, tilt