Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-21-2016, 08:29 AM   #1
Senior Member




Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 226
K-1 samples

I think it could be nice to have a samples thread, I didn't find it. So here we go!

Sample Image? PENTAX K-1 | RICOH IMAGING (A few samples including a pixel shift shot)
Pentax K-1 Pre-Production Sample Gallery: Digital Photography Review (with ISO6400 & ISO12800 shots)

02-21-2016, 09:06 AM   #2
Site Supporter
sholtzma's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Salisbury, NC
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 996
Are those who were limited by an NDA now allowed to share shots from pre-production versions?
02-21-2016, 09:47 AM   #3
Pentaxian
i83N's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lithuania
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,144
So DA 70mm works in FF mode
02-21-2016, 09:54 AM   #4
Senior Member




Join Date: Oct 2013
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 154
i think only dpreview got a special permission to do so, since we havent seen any other samples so far

02-21-2016, 10:13 AM   #5
Senior Member




Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arlington, MA
Posts: 129
The DA 70mm is listed by Pentax as "full frame only when stopped down". Same with DA 50mm and DA* 55mm.
02-21-2016, 10:52 AM   #6
Lens Buying Addict
monochrome's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kirkwood (St. Louis) MO
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 19,494
QuoteOriginally posted by quh86 Quote
i think only dpreview got a special permission to do so, since we havent seen any other samples so far
And they wrote multiple very nice articles. RI-USA has been reaching out I bet. That's a good indicator if correct.
02-22-2016, 03:56 AM   #7
Senior Member




Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 226
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sholtzma Quote
Are those who were limited by an NDA now allowed to share shots from pre-production versions?
I have absolutely no idea, sorry! I found these links by googling "Pentax K-1 samples", or something similar.
02-22-2016, 04:17 AM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
redpit's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Athens
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 612
QuoteOriginally posted by timautin Quote
I think it could be nice to have a samples thread, I didn't find it. So here we go!

Sample Image? PENTAX K-1 | RICOH IMAGING (A few samples including a pixel shift shot)
Pentax K-1 Pre-Production Sample Gallery: Digital Photography Review (with ISO6400 & ISO12800 shots)
Timautin my friend there is already one thread that contains these samples and we are waiting for @Kenspo 's real world samples as well, when he gets the green light from Pentax! And some first impressions would be really appreciated!

No offense, I just mention it not to open multiple threads with similar content!

02-22-2016, 05:57 AM   #9
Senior Member




Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 226
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by redpit Quote
Timautin my friend there is already one thread that contains these samples and we are waiting for @Kenspo 's real world samples as well, when he gets the green light from Pentax! And some first impressions would be really appreciated!

No offense, I just mention it not to open multiple threads with similar content!
Sorry, I didn't find it :/ ! Would you mind to share the link?
02-22-2016, 06:14 AM   #10
Pentaxian
normhead's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Near Algonquin Park
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 23,772
It's OK tim, what ever the other thread was, I missed it too. Someone is a little grumpy.
02-22-2016, 07:09 AM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
redpit's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Athens
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 612
@Normhead I'm not grumpy at all, I just very kindly mentioned that there is already a similar thread with the same samples posted. I have no other worry than having to follow many threads and might loose updates of K-1 photos posted by the first to get their cameras in here.

@Timautin my friend there is no reason to apologize, I explained above the simple reason why I informed you about the other thread. If some Mods would like they can merge my thread into yours or vice versa. I'm a grown man to pay attention to insignificant matters like making my own thread or posting with intention to attack someone or for no reason at all... There is no other concern right now besides SEEING SOME REAL WORLD PICS FROM THE K-1! At least for me! So once again I clarify no offense or no intention to be rude.
02-22-2016, 07:12 AM   #12
Site Supporter
micromacro's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,938
QuoteOriginally posted by John Shriver Quote
The DA 70mm is listed by Pentax as "full frame only when stopped down". Same with DA 50mm and DA* 55mm.
Exif tells it was shot wide open with DA 70mm. Looks great, can't wait to test mine.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dslr, full frame, full-frame, k-1, k1, pentax, pentax k-1, sample, samples
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pentax K 50mm f/1.2 samples yeatzee Lens Sample Photo Archive 37 10-15-2016 11:01 PM
Venus(Laowa) 15mm F4 1:1 Macro+Shift, Review and Samples MightyMike Pentax Lens Articles 26 12-06-2015 07:37 AM
For Sale - Sold: SMC Pentax K 50mm f/1.4 (Price Drop, Samples Added) cafazucar Sold Items 2 04-18-2015 11:33 PM
Pentax K 50mm f/1.4 samples Swift1 Lens Sample Photo Archive 7 08-05-2012 07:15 AM
Nature Early samples from K-x + 55-300mm + Kenko 1.5x Teleconverter flippedgazelle Post Your Photos! 10 06-12-2010 07:50 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:13 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top