Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
02-26-2016, 03:42 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Its not good for my kind of shooting, but its ok. I'll live with it! Its a bit easier now that the AF is a couple of steps better

02-26-2016, 04:21 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
They are somewhere in this forum..lol..and on Facebook!

But short version: A few minor things that I'm not trilled about, that is the sync and fps, but i'll manage to get around those. On the positive side, i could write a book..haha! Sensor is amazing..the quality..details..High ISO is very nice! 2-3 stops over K-3II at least. The new wheels are brilliant. Focus is another level from what I'm used to (with Pentax that is) + + +

So i can't wait to get a couple of K-1's in my workbag!!!
OK! I read everything that I wanted to in this short report! I love it that the AF is so much improved and the videos I saw from the CAF the FPS was not bad at all for such a monster!

I was kind of worried from a few lower than expected quality pics (but as I wrote already maybe it was the pre-production hardware and software to blame).
02-26-2016, 04:44 AM - 1 Like   #18
Veteran Member

Quality of pics are stunning even with firmware 0.38..so nothing to worry about there